• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP Chris Burrous

Fentanyl has killed thousands of young people all across the country. It is about 50 times more powerful than heroin, and is added to the drug by dealers for a more intense high.

Yeah, get high and kill yourself. Why not?

Now the FDA has approved the use of sufentanil, a synthetic opioid which is 10 times more powerful than fentanyl and 500 times more powerful than morphine. Get this onto the street and kill even more people.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:06 AM, Brandon said:

This was all new to me, too. My chick has a quasi family member that is a heroin addict who recently came back to CA for rehab. Through the process I got the education of this shit and addicts, etc. 

Ironically, as I post this my chick is at the hospital because this dumbass kid left rehab with some other kids and they all overdosed Friday or Saturday. I guess one kid has a 3% chance to live and I guess the only reason the kid she knows is alive is because some stranger found them and performed CPR on her, but did it so hard she broke the girls rib and punctured her lung.

It's a mess and might ruin New Years plans. I have no sympathy for shit like this or people that knowingly do bad shit to themselves. 

Had a kid (18 years old) die on me last week from an OD.....he had Od'd about 12 hours prior, left the hospital on his own 2 feet, scored some more dope, dead the second time.

14 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Had a kid (18 years old) die on me last week from an OD.....he had Od'd about 12 hours prior, left the hospital on his own 2 feet, scored some more dope, dead the second time.

Yeah, I didn't understand OD's, but some of these people just wake up or regain consciousness and go right back at it.

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Its pretty crazy. Youre minutes from death, then you get a narcan shot and are totally normal.

Yeah, this girl my chick knows woke up and was relatively fine in the ambulance after waking up. Just trouble breathing while going in the hospital because of the punctured lung.

She's getting released tomorrow, the brain dead dude is still brain dead, and the other kids that got high had the balls to all go to the hospital and try to visit the two in there with the kids family members all there. Pretty ballsy.

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, this girl my chick knows woke up and was relatively fine in the ambulance after waking up. Just trouble breathing while going in the hospital because of the punctured lung.

She's getting released tomorrow, the brain dead dude is still brain dead, and the other kids that got high had the balls to all go to the hospital and try to visit the two in there with the kids family members all there. Pretty ballsy.

The bigger question, did it ruin your New Years Eve plans?

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yes and no.

Still went out to LA, went to the comedy show, and stayed at the hotel we had reserved months prior. But her head was with this kid the whole time.

Not to be glib, but I read that last second as her act of performing head and I had to do a double take

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2019 at 9:51 AM, calscuf said:

Like none of you married guys ever met a dude on Grindr, had gay sex with him, inserted drugs into your rectums and then vomited into your gimp mask.  Geez, everyone is so f’ing judgy around here.

I like that he left work a little early, complained of feeling ill.

On 2/23/2019 at 12:51 PM, calscuf said:

Like none of you married guys ever met a dude on Grindr, had gay sex with him, inserted drugs into your rectums and then vomited into your gimp mask.  Geez, everyone is so f’ing judgy around here.

Let he who is without anal poppers, lube, syringes of GBH and Gatorade cast the first meth rock.