• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official "Official 2018 World Series Thread"

m0nkey

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

The other way to look at it is a fan can watch all three games, where if they were all played in prime time you’d miss at least one of the games.  

The actual reasons why this happened today specifically is because of geography (no west coast games) and television rights (tbs has the sole rights to the ALDS).

22 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I feel like you are projecting. As you get older things tend to naturally feel lesser than they once did, it's easy to project a decline in personal interest into something bigger. As it's currently programmed there is baseball on all day, and I love that. When the kids get out of school there is a game on. When you get out of work, there will be a game on. Maybe they should've put the Astros / Indians game on along side the Yankees / Sox game but then most people are only gona watch one of them anyway.

I don’t think I’m projecting. Just stating what I am seeing. I guess I’ll look up the national ratings when I get home. I can’t imagine they are very good. 

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

I don’t know if this has been talked about. But didn’t feel like starting a new thread. But how dumb is MLB? It’s Monday and they are having playoff games in the middle of the day so people can’t watch. Could you imagine the NBA or NFL doing something this dumb? I’m not watching anyway but got an alert Houston swept and just thought why on the planet would baseball think it was a good idea to put their playoffs on when no one will watch. I can’t imagine ratings for these games are any good. End of rant. 

It is technically a holiday.