• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tennis, Toronto Canada

• 4 years later...
On 1/17/2023 at 9:05 PM, Brandon said:

Upset in the making at the Aussie Open. #1 Nadal is down a game and trailing a second.

6/4 and 2/0

Would be a way to start off the first major of the year.

The guy he lost to is a 

Bruin 

• 9 months later...

Had to dig a little for a tennis thread. 

"A 35-year-old Bobby Riggs would’ve beaten all of us" - Martina Navratilova rejects role of gender in Billie Jean King’s victory in Battle of Sexes (sportskeeda.com)

Martina Navratilova recently slammed the United States Tennis Association after learning that transgender athlete Alicia Rowley, who identifies as a woman, had won a Women's 55+ tennis tournament in the country.

"Come on @USTA - women’s tennis is not for failed male athletes- whatever age. This is not right and it is not fair. Would this be allowed at the US Open this month? Just with self ID? I don’t think so," Martina Navratilova wrote.

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

Had to dig a little for a tennis thread. 

"A 35-year-old Bobby Riggs would’ve beaten all of us" - Martina Navratilova rejects role of gender in Billie Jean King’s victory in Battle of Sexes (sportskeeda.com)

Martina Navratilova recently slammed the United States Tennis Association after learning that transgender athlete Alicia Rowley, who identifies as a woman, had won a Women's 55+ tennis tournament in the country.

"Come on @USTA - women’s tennis is not for failed male athletes- whatever age. This is not right and it is not fair. Would this be allowed at the US Open this month? Just with self ID? I don’t think so," Martina Navratilova wrote.

There are dozens of courts by my house. Whenever I walk by, they're half filled with old men with beards and mustaches wearing skirts trying to win the first place trophy in the ladies 55+ division tournament. It's horrid and unfair and no one can say anything about it because of this PC cancel culture BS.

5 hours ago, eaterfan said:

There are dozens of courts by my house. Whenever I walk by, they're half filled with old men with beards and mustaches wearing skirts trying to win the first place trophy in the ladies 55+ division tournament. It's horrid and unfair and no one can say anything about it because of this PC cancel culture BS.

i don't understand a mindset that wants to compete against inferior talent as a way of measuring how successful they are. 

it's time for all sports to stand up against this nonsense. if people are offended that men can no longer compete as women, too bad.