• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread: 6/13 Angels @ Mariners

Glen

57 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I'm glad that Scioscia has already instilled in JMF's mind that he can't hit lefties even though he hasn't been tested yet.

Now if JMF ever does face a lefty, he is going to have the weight of the world on his shoulders .Another career destroyed.

I too like hyperbole.  

59 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I'm glad that Scioscia has already instilled in JMF's mind that he can't hit lefties even though he hasn't been tested yet.

Now if JMF ever does face a lefty, he is going to have the weight of the world on his shoulders .Another career destroyed.

he can't hit lefties.  .568 ops at AAA this year.  and he's 30 btw.  

11 minutes ago, REDneck said:

The bullpen is on Eppler man..

All of these crap player acquisitions...Young,Cozart, Valbuena are on Eppler.

Yes I get that...but what about the years where Eppler wasn't the GM? What were the reasons for sucking then? The other GM? The players? The coaches? Why is it that so many variables can changes and there is only 1 constant...yet they have the same results year after year after year...

I'll take a wild guess as to how this year ends...They are in the hunt until the final 2 weeks where the magic number until elimination from the 2nd wild card burns up in the final 3 days...

Tell me if that sounds familiar to you?

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Chris young I got nothin, but Valbuena is hitting lefties well this year: .308/.379/.500 in 29 PAs

Fernandez has an OPS in the .600s vs lefties in AAA this year, while vs righties I think is over 1.000, so Fernandez may be weak vs them.

Thanks that explains why JMF is sitting

1 hour ago, Biergott said:

Glad to see that Valbuena was disciplined for his batflip antics that lead to being thrown out at second by half a step. 

The only rational explanation is Scioscia is trolling everyone.

He should know that I have heart meds now so his lineup antics have no effect on me anymore. I don't even need to break out the whiskey. 

I can get the picture but it suddenly becomes blurry for a few seconds. When I tried to change the video settings it stopped everything and directed me to some another site where I believe you have to register and/or pay. Forget that. I went back to ANGELS FB page and found another link, still blurry.

Piss poor. At least the volume is better. I missed the rest of the top of the inning however after one pitch to Trout.