• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

People had been speculating for months that she was Daisy Johnson. I didn't want it to be true because I knew she was Inhuman and that they were considerably different characters, so I didn't see a point in revealing her as Daisy. I've warmed up to the idea, though.

Did anyone else get goosebumps when they were hit with the mist?

People had been speculating for months that she was Daisy Johnson. I didn't want it to be true because I knew she was Inhuman and that they were considerably different characters, so I didn't see a point in revealing her as Daisy. I've warmed up to the idea, though.

Did anyone else get goosebumps when they were hit with the mist?

I lost my shit when the crystals popped out. Truly amazing that Marvel let this show be the intro to Inhumans.

I am not as familiar with Marvel as you guys are, but I love the show. When there is a big reveal, I sense it is big, but I don't know to what degree until I wikipedia the shit out of it, or follow Chloe Bennet on Twitter. She's fairly good at providing good insight to not only how the scenes were shot, but the reveals of the storylines.

• 3 months later...

Figured I'd give this a bump. Damn this show is really good. A mini Civil War looks like its about to start and set up the possible big Civil War next year. Edward James Olmos as a high ranking SHIELD director. Fantastic casting by Marvel.

Got a month till the movie.  You've got to think they are building up to something in the movie.  

But I agree.  It sure does sound like the index is going to play into the Civil War.  

I liked how Simmons defeated Mockingjay.  

But the whole non lethal rounds and then goes out and shoots.  That might turn Bobbi.  

That guy is a douche in every role he plays. I hate him lol. Yeah I'm wondering the same thing, GB. Looks like a huge manhunt for Coulson starts and great to see Skye with the other Inhumans now. Its funny, I'm still somewhat torn on which SHIELD side I'm pulling for. Both sides make solid points. Bobbi and Mack aren't bad guys. Seeing their flashback sequence was pretty cool. Really makes you think and wonder which side to root for and against.

That guy is a douche in every role he plays. I hate him lol. Yeah I'm wondering the same thing, GB. Looks like a huge manhunt for Coulson starts and great to see Skye with the other Inhumans now. Its funny, I'm still somewhat torn on which SHIELD side I'm pulling for. Both sides make solid points. Bobbi and Mack aren't bad guys. Seeing their flashback sequence was pretty cool. Really makes you think and wonder which side to root for and against.

His name is Kirk Acevedo and he's great in Fringe. I've played poker with him on numerous occasions. Good guy. 

Solid episode last night. Coulson and Hunter was cool. Deathlok 2.0 looks epic! They finally doing the character some justice. 

Didn't expect Skye's mom to still be alive though. Wonder how that'll play out. Only 6 more episodes this season. Things are going to get crazy. Chloe Bennet (Skye) tweeted that she nearly shit herself when she read the script for the season 2 finale. Apparently a lot of big things happen.