• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

GB, thoughts on last night?

Cool to see Skye amplifying her powers. Looks like Reina is a psychic (given its a dream type power)

That flashback with May was pretty cool. Putting down a kid like that will mess a lot of people up.

I liked it.  May putting down two supervillains was cool.  Messed up but cool.

It's interesting this allegiance shown.  They showed the allegiance between mockingbird and Adama.  Now they show the May and Coulson connection.  While it looks like May is going to the other side.  I have a feeling that she's knows what Coulson is up to, and is playing the field.

Fitz opening up the cube was neat.  And he saw what was inside and wants to go to Coulson's side.  So whatever Coulson is doing is probably going to be epic.  Hopefully it leads into Ultron.

Last night's episode was awesome! Ward back, HYDRA, Deathlok, Daisy and Cal. **** yeah! Coulson and the other SHIELD about to team out to go after Lisk and Strucker! I guarantee that this show ties in with Age of Ultron's Opening sequence with Coulson calling Hill and having the Avengers finish off Strucker. Next week! Can't wait!

Pretty much what I thought would happen. Knew he would gather intel and most likely get Hill on the line to send in the Avengers since they still don't know he's alive. Leads right into the opening sequence of Ultron. I'm wondering if Whedon's comments are to just throw people off? I do agree that Coulson coming back does somewhat downplay his importance in Avengers and how they came together.

As far as the episode goes, I loved it! Even without the Ultron stuff. That fight scene with Skye was epic. She's finally getting to badass territory. The quake blasts too. Love it! Absolutely loved how Coulson told Gonzalez to go **** himself and that Fury and Hill were on the way essentially.

Pretty much what I thought would happen. Knew he would gather intel and most likely get Hill on the line to send in the Avengers since they still don't know he's alive. Leads right into the opening sequence of Ultron. I'm wondering if Whedon's comments are to just throw people off? I do agree that Coulson coming back does somewhat downplay his importance in Avengers and how they came together.

As far as the episode goes, I loved it! Even without the Ultron stuff. That fight scene with Skye was epic. She's finally getting to badass territory. The quake blasts too. Love it! Absolutely loved how Coulson told Gonzalez to go **** himself and that Fury and Hill were on the way essentially.

yup.  But I do think Coulson does have a roll still on the Avengers.  He's the one that rallied them.  

That line that Coulson said to Gonzalez was gold.  Oh yeah, plot twist.  lol  

This whole May friction is interesting though.  I thought that this was part of the plan, but in reality she is in the dark.  

Another thing that this Shield and real Shield is setting up for is Capt America.  I am already seeing the anti and pro superhero sides forming up.  

Kevin Feige Answers Lingering AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Questions

A more controversial moment comes earlier in the film where Nick Fury comes to the rescue with a helicarrier, which only required “dusting off some mothballs” and calling in a few favors. That’s a pretty minor explanation for such a major plot point.

It turns out there’s more to it, and Marvel’s TV branch will be taking care of the answer:

Now, when Nick Fury goes away and comes back with a Helicarrier, that seems like a big chunk of off screen story. Is that something we might see referenced on SHIELD?

FEIGE: I think it’s fair to say you could fill in some of those blanks in the coming weeks on Tuesday at 9.

Awesome! I hope Fury and Hill come in the finale and tell Gonzalez to go F himself. I really want Hill to be a series regular on the show. She's so freaking badass. I have a feeling that Mockingbird has been undercover for Fury this entire time too.

GB,

What did you think of AOU?

Awesome! I hope Fury and Hill come in the finale and tell Gonzalez to go F himself. I really want Hill to be a series regular on the show. She's so freaking badass. I have a feeling that Mockingbird has been undercover for Fury this entire time too.

GB,

What did you think of AOU?

I loved the Hawkeye story in AOU.  And I love the teasing the Avengers people were giving him about not having a social life, then boom everyone finds out he is married and has kids.  Also I love how Black Widow knew all along, and didn't tell anyone.  And then them teasing his death through the whole movie.  Almost felt like a mini Hawkeye movie.

As for the movie, a lot of the other stuff was a bit too compact, and as one article I read put it, felt like a transformers movie.  The Black Widow neuter thing was kind of whatever.  Actually had someone in the audience almost start a fight/heckle over that line.  

If you watched Agents of Shield, the intro to the movie made total sense.  

Was disappointed that the Agents of Shield people weren't in it.  But it'll probably be revealed tomorrow that I'm thinking Theta Project was the rebuild of Shield that the new Avengers now call a base.  Which is pretty much a slap in the face for the New Shield.  

I am kind of excited about this new Avengers, and am wondering if it will carry on to Infinity War.  Maybe with the first part with the new Avengers, and the part 2 with the geezer Avengers coming back.  Or could the new Avengers become a larger part in the TV shows, since I think Mockingjay is supposed to be part of the spinoff, and I believe she was an Avenger.  

As a geek, I loved the movie.  But I can see how it might have been overwhelming for casual moviegoers.

What an episode! So freaking stoked about Gonzalez. **** that guy. A war is brewing! I'm definitely on the side of the Inhumans. Also, wonder whats going to happen with Bobbi now that she's in Ward's custody. 2 hour finale next week. Wonder what we're going to see? They promised something huge.

That was one epic finale. Couldn't have asked for much more really. Skye vs May. SHIELD vs Inhumans. Jiyang offing Raina and some of the SHIELD agents. That bitch was ruthless. I loved Mack in this episode too. Really good scenes. Ward's fight with Mockingbird was pretty good too. Good to see Cal jump in and get his "happy ending" too. That kinda got to me a bit. Well done, Marvel. Looks like this is setting up for the Secret Warriors.

GB, I know. I was thinking.. Holy crap Namor!! Maybe nice time or it could lead to him being introduced. Who knows.