• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

About Thor's Hammer... not sure if it needs spoilers or not, but what the hell...

Captain America has wielded Thor's hammer numerous times in the comics.  I think in that clip Captain America can lift Mjolnir but decides not to for whatever reason.  I wouldn't be surprised if there is a point in Avengers when Thor is down for the count and Captain America picks up the hammer and does business with it.

Watch when Capt tries to lift the hammer. And the look that Thor gives.

Looks like they're already going pretty dark with Ultron and the Pinocchio theme.  They would definitely need to shake up the roster of the Avengers because the current roster doesn't have a single hero that is even capable of going toe to toe with Thanos.

• 3 weeks later...

Its looking more and more that Skye is Crystal and her father is Maximus from the Inhumans. Makes too much sense to not be the case since Maximus The Mad is known to be a bit psychotic at times. He isn't her father in the comics but could be making a slight adjustment in the MCU.

Edited by Cory

Its looking more and more that Skye is Crystal and her father is Maximus from the Inhumans. Makes too much sense to not be the case since Maximus The Mad is known to be a bit psychotic at times. He isn't her father in the comics but could be making a slight adjustment in the MCU.

Is it just me. Or are they really going quickly on this whole inhumans angle? The movie isn't supposed to come out till November 2, 2018. Even if you put them in Infinity Gauntlet, which might make sense to battle Thanos. (I have no idea on the Inhumans, so really don't know how powerful they are, just making an assumption) that is May 2018. Unless they are going to be part of Ultron.

On a Agents note. That was skye's mother that was experimented on by Whitehall and found by the dad at the end right?

Is it just me. Or are they really going quickly on this whole inhumans angle? The movie isn't supposed to come out till November 2, 2018. Even if you put them in Infinity Gauntlet, which might make sense to battle Thanos. (I have no idea on the Inhumans, so really don't know how powerful they are, just making an assumption) that is May 2018. Unless they are going to be part of Ultron.

On a Agents note. That was skye's mother that was experimented on by Whitehall and found by the dad at the end right?

Well with Age of Ultron coming out in May and Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch most likely being Inhumans, I'm assuming that's why they're speeding through this. I think the Inhumans will have more of a role in the movies behind the scenes but finally take center stage in 2018.

In regards to that lady being experimented on, yeah that was definitely Skye's mother.

The ending scene with Skye's dad, Whitehall, and Ward was awesome. They all don't trust each other and have their own hidden agenda. So cool. Ward is freaking awesome. One of the best villains in the MCU in a while.

Well with Age of Ultron coming out in May and Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch most likely being Inhumans, I'm assuming that's why they're speeding through this. I think the Inhumans will have more of a role in the movies behind the scenes but finally take center stage in 2018.

In regards to that lady being experimented on, yeah that was definitely Skye's mother.

The ending scene with Skye's dad, Whitehall, and Ward was awesome. They all don't trust each other and have their own hidden agenda. So cool. Ward is freaking awesome. One of the best villains in the MCU in a while.

Yeah, I agree. Ward is like a wrestling heel. You want to like him, but you don't want to like him, then he does something totally off the wall to go one way or another.

Did not know that about Scarlet and Quicksilver. So hopefully Agents is going to lead into Ultron.

*Spoiler*  (Don't know if this is spoiler worthy or not)

Just caught up on this!. That last scene with Ward, Whitehall, and Skye's dad was excellent. A lot was being said without saying much.  The fact that Ward has claimed to know a lot about Skye's dad makes me believe that Ward is playing the "good" side, afterall.  Ward is indeed a great complex character.  Flawed emotionally, but very professional and precise, always five steps ahead.  Not sure of his main motive, but he is definitely looking out for Skye in the interim.  

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Just wow! What a winter finale! 

Daisy Johnson aka Quake! The Inhumans have arrived! The Terrigen Crystals and Mist. Just absolute gold tonight from Marvel! Skye's dad being Mr. Hyde. Madam Hydra! So much in one damn episode. I can't wait to see how this plays out in March.

WOW! Just wow! What a winter finale! 

Daisy Johnson aka Quake! The Inhumans have arrived! The Terrigen Crystals and Mist. Just absolute gold tonight from Marvel! Skye's dad being Mr. Hyde. Madam Hydra! So much in one damn episode. I can't wait to see how this plays out in March.

Man, after 2 years, if you stuck with it, you got rewarded in spades with Shield.

So I have no idea who they are, so who is who Cory?  Skye/Daisy is Quake.  guess you are saying Skye's dad is Mr. Hyde.  

Also, they said that Agents will have some tie in with Avengers. After tonight, it might be in a big way.

Man, after 2 years, if you stuck with it, you got rewarded in spades with Shield.

So I have no idea who they are, so who is who Cory?  Skye/Daisy is Quake.  guess you are saying Skye's dad is Mr. Hyde.  

Also, they said that Agents will have some tie in with Avengers. After tonight, it might be in a big way.

Daisy Johnson aka Quake is the daughter of Mr. Hyde. A psycho who develops this serum that gives Daisy the powers to create an earthquake anywhere she pleases and other cool force type powers. With AOS, they're going the Inhuman route. Daisy later becomes Director of SHIELD and a member of the Secret Avengers. Her origin is actually damn spot on from the comics to the show. I'm surprised Marvel stayed so true to it.

This further proves my theory of the Maximoffs being Inhumans too with Von Stucker using the Crystals. I'm interested to see how AOS and AOU tie together. Guess we'll see in March. I believe the Inhumans will have a pretty decent role in Ultron.

Daisy Johnson aka Quake is the daughter of Mr. Hyde. A psycho who develops this serum that gives Daisy the powers to create an earthquake anywhere she pleases and other cool force type powers. With AOS, they're going the Inhuman route. Daisy later becomes Director of SHIELD and a member of the Secret Avengers. Her origin is actually damn spot on from the comics to the show. I'm surprised Marvel stayed so true to it.

This further proves my theory of the Maximoffs being Inhumans too with Von Stucker using the Crystals. I'm interested to see how AOS and AOU tie together. Guess we'll see in March. I believe the Inhumans will have a pretty decent role in Ultron.

Who is Raina going to be? or is that still up in the air?

And Maximoffs and Von Stucker, and AOU. Dammit man, speak like I'm a child. And what is Mr. Hyde's powers?

Who is Raina going to be? or is that still up in the air?

And Maximoffs and Von Stucker, and AOU. Dammit man, speak like I'm a child. And what is Mr. Hyde's powers?

I think Reina will end up being Tigra. You see her with some whisker type things coming off her face. They could go somewhere else with her though.

The Maximoffs are Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch aka The Twins. I'm assuming they get their powers the same way Skye and Reina did.

Von Stucker is the guy at the end of Winter Soldier with Loki's staff and the missing eye. He's the current head of Hydra. Trying to build a world of "Miracles" as he said it aka Inhumans (which he himself probably hasn't realized yet)

AOU- Age of Ultron.

Mr. Hyde- He doesn't have powers really. He's just really smart and has been more evil than good in his go around. He's a I do what I want type. No real affiliation.

I think Reina will end up being Tigra. You see her with some whisker type things coming off her face. They could go somewhere else with her though.

The Maximoffs are Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch aka The Twins. I'm assuming they get their powers the same way Skye and Reina did.

Von Stucker is the guy at the end of Winter Soldier with Loki's staff and the missing eye. He's the current head of Hydra. Trying to build a world of "Miracles" as he said it aka Inhumans (which he himself probably hasn't realized yet)

AOU- Age of Ultron.

Mr. Hyde- He doesn't have powers really. He's just really smart and has been more evil than good in his go around. He's a I do what I want type. No real affiliation.

Man it sounds like the ties to AOS and the Marvel Universe is really really becoming a critical thing.

During Season 1, you could tell, they were building something. But you really couldn't tell if they were serious about AOS, especially as it pertained to the Marvel Universe. Heck, some people were even saying it might be on the chopping block after season 1. Then Winter Soldier hit in season 2.

Now it seems like if you are watching AOS, you will be rewarded when Ultron comes along.

AOU- Age of Ultron.

Raina looks like Naja more than anything. Plus they have the whole "Nuhuman" thing in common