• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• 4 months later...

I thought the pilot was just ok. Maybe I had my expectations too high but sometimes TV shows take some time to develop a personality and then they take off.

If you're into the superhero thing and looking for a TV show, Arrow is actually really good. I know it's a CW show but it gets you hooked in and I though season 1 was very good.

I'm going to wait until it get to 6 episodes or so unless I hear something really good about it. I'll then perform a scientific analysis which will help to determine whether or not I will watch the show. That analysis will be completed by the end of the first season.

I will likely determine that I should watch it.

Sadly, I'll then realize I don't have time to watch it at that point given how much catching up I have to do.

• 1 year later...

So anyone watch it last night.  Some interesting developments.  And some weird theories I have.

Anyone notice that when Coulson was looking through a folder on his desk. It was the personnel file for ward. If you look at the approving officer, it was Maria Hill. Could Hill be Hydra? Was this the first crossover of Agents of Shield affecting Avengers? My theory. Hill was number 2 behind Fury, but was passed up by Coulston for director because Fury trusted Coulston. Hill works at Stark. And Ultron is supposedly a Stark product gone wrong.  Could Hill have unleashed Ultron?

Other thing to geek out on. On the new clip, everyone is around the table trying to lift up the hammer. Notice the hammer moved when Capt America tried to weild it? Cory could probably expand on it more, but i think there is a story arc where the Capt does weild the hammer.

I'm going to wait until it get to 6 episodes or so unless I hear something really good about it. I'll then perform a scientific analysis which will help to determine whether or not I will watch the show. That analysis will be completed by the end of the first season.

I will likely determine that I should watch it.

Sadly, I'll then realize I don't have time to watch it at that point given how much catching up I have to do.

Spot the f on. Well done, 2013 RallyMo.

So anyone watch it last night.  Some interesting developments.  And some weird theories I have.

Anyone notice that when Coulson was looking through a folder on his desk. It was the personnel file for ward. If you look at the approving officer, it was Maria Hill. Could Hill be Hydra? Was this the first crossover of Agents of Shield affecting Avengers? My theory. Hill was number 2 behind Fury, but was passed up by Coulston for director because Fury trusted Coulston. Hill works at Stark. And Ultron is supposedly a Stark product gone wrong.  Could Hill have unleashed Ultron?

Other thing to geek out on. On the new clip, everyone is around the table trying to lift up the hammer. Notice the hammer moved when Capt America tried to weild it? Cory could probably expand on it more, but i think there is a story arc where the Capt does weild the hammer.

Hill has gone above and beyond to save other SHIELD agents so it's unlikely that she's Hydra. Signing off on Ward doesn't really suggest she knew of Ward's sleeper status. I do think Skye is Inhuman and that the show will serve as a springboard for the upcoming Inhuman movie

Like Sneaky said, I highly doubt Hill is part of Hydra. I do think Hill has a huge part in Avengers though. She's always been Fury's 2nd in command. If they were going that route, she would've been exposed in Winter Solider. In the clip of the trailer, I was laughing at Thor's face when Cap moved the hammer. He was in disbelief. I'm not too familiar with a story arc where Cap wields the hammer. From what I know its Thor and Beta Ray Bill who wield it.

Hill has gone above and beyond to save other SHIELD agents so it's unlikely that she's Hydra. Signing off on Ward doesn't really suggest she knew of Ward's sleeper status. I do think Skye is Inhuman and that the show will serve as a springboard for the upcoming Inhuman movie

Skye is definitely Inhuman. I've been leaning towards this conclusion for a long time now. I just want them to hurry the hell up and confirm it! Give her some damn powers. That's what this show lacks. Heroes with powers, not just villains. Love having Mockingbird on the show though. She's a badass. Maybe we get Hawkeye on the show at some point too as a cameo.

Like Sneaky said, I highly doubt Hill is part of Hydra. I do think Hill has a huge part in Avengers though. She's always been Fury's 2nd in command. If they were going that route, she would've been exposed in Winter Solider. In the clip of the trailer, I was laughing at Thor's face when Cap moved the hammer. He was in disbelief. I'm not too familiar with a story arc where Cap wields the hammer. From what I know its Thor and Beta Ray Bill who wield it.

Skye is definitely Inhuman. I've been leaning towards this conclusion for a long time now. I just want them to hurry the hell up and confirm it! Give her some damn powers. That's what this show lacks. Heroes with powers, not just villains. Love having Mockingbird on the show though. She's a badass. Maybe we get Hawkeye on the show at some point too as a cameo.

I figured she was Inhuman after seeing the Kree in the chamber and when it was revealed that the Kree's blood affected her differently. Hopefully we'll get to see her activation by terrigen mist this season but that's something that will have to be introduced seamlessly. I've only caught the first two episodes of this season so I don't know if that stuff has even been mentioned.

Also, I have a feeling Regina is also Inhuman.

Edited by sneaky_flute

About Thor's Hammer... not sure if it needs spoilers or not, but what the hell...

Captain America has wielded Thor's hammer numerous times in the comics.  I think in that clip Captain America can lift Mjolnir but decides not to for whatever reason.  I wouldn't be surprised if there is a point in Avengers when Thor is down for the count and Captain America picks up the hammer and does business with it.