• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Didi better get drilled

Just now, SuperTroopers said:

So where did you sit last night?   Asking for @nando714  

Lol, Can’t make it this weekend it but I’ve never been afraid to tell obnoxious Yankee or Sux fans in person to settle down. I’ve had an encounter or two in the past. 

Gonna try and make it Wednesday vs. Baltimore actually. Hey, credit to Nando, seems like he goes to a ton of games every year. 

if it's 2 outs 1st inning, hit him in the back - fire this team up. If anything fans will identity more with the team and think it's cool if we have an edge/swagger. Then maybe our home stadium won't be like last night. Just make sure Trout avoids Judge and Stanton in the brawl and goes after someone like Torreyes instead. Let Albert deal with the two of them.

1 hour ago, Noliketodance said:

So if Albert walked over to their dugout and told him to sit the fuck down what do you think would have happened? 

I'm sure the Yankees and would of been so intimidated by fatso they would of begged forgiveness.

Embarrassing. I can just picture Albert getting in judge or stanton's face, cant you?

Actually, yeah, I think Albert would get in both of their grills if he ever showed any leadership. That's part of the issue, Albert isn't leading this team. No one really is. 

35 minutes ago, Noliketodance said:

If you think judge or stanton are intimidated by Albert you should check into a mental institution.

Albert cant lead the team cause hes a below average player making 25 million.

Hes worth about 3 million in today's game,  if that. 

I don't think getting his ass kicked by judge makes him more valuable

Stanton is making that much and he's a below average player, too.

Welcome to AW, Yankee fan. 

Just don't act like your brethren here and you'll be ok. 

15 hours ago, Dochalo said:

For what?  Letting yankee fans come to our stadium and cheer for him?  Is that one of those unwritten rules?  

Maybe the Angels shouldn't have given him the opportunity.  How about we get pissed off and start hitting the f'n baseball.  

The only thing we should be pissed about is that we let those skank fans buy up so many tickets in our own park.

14 minutes ago, Noliketodance said:

Wow, stanton is the reigning Nl mvp and in his prime.  Stanton is over rated and our #27 is better

Albert hasn't been great in years. No disagreement here, but Albert's career is better by a lot.

Too compare an early season slump to a guy who is a shell of himself shows your bias. His slump is gonna last a while, because he sucks at making contact.

By your logic Francisco lindor is a below average player, see how that works? No.

Sorry it hurts you so much that Albert is a has been, but he is See answer #2

The truth hurts

You've got your head so far up your own ass your boyfriend can't get in.