• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Didi better get drilled

Gregorius is a really hot bat right now and he may reach numbers no other short stop has, and sure it was bullshit he curtain called, but still Richards firing a ball at Didi's face wouldn't help our bullpen if he got ejected in the 1st. They have to stick to priority tomorrow and knock Tanaka around, he doesn't do well outside of Yankee Stadium so here's our opportunity.

This isn't his fucking stadium. It was a classless, disrespectful asshat thing to do and the Yankees, as a franchise, needs their dicks whacked for it.

If Dee Dee gets on base tomorrow he gets an especially hard tag on a pick off, preferably across the face. More than one if the message wasn't understood and one more curtain call by any Yankee and Kinsler needs to throw the first punch when the dugout gets rushed. Beat every one of those asshats and send their asshat fans out the door at the same time. 

Enough of that shit. 

If more Angels fans show up at the game than Yankee fans, there would be no opportunity for curtain calls.  This bullshit has been going on since I went to my first game in the 70's.  Red Sox and Yankee games have always felt like home games for them at the Big A.

This is not a DiDi issue.....

I don't think we're ready to 'destroy' any team right now. We've got about 5-6 guys who suddenly forgot how to hit a baseball. Some remedial tutoring is called for.

"Gentlemen, this is a bat and this is a ball. The idea is to hit the ball with the bat."

It's gotten to that point with some of these so-called baseball players.

Edited by fan_since79

39 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

If you have a stadium full of fans standing and cheering for your extra innings go-ahead home run, does it really matter if you are in New York or California?

I think he was rubbing it in the Angel's faces.  I hope they respond by taking these next two and sending the Yanks out the door on a losing streak.

The best part is having being played nationally.

Fucking Angels deserve it.....shitty bull pen performance and poor hitting will lead to these things.  Right now, the Yankees are a better team.

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Not in favor of retaliation after the game is over. Although if somebody gets plunked I won't be upset. 

Angels players should be pissed about it and hopefully it lights a fire under their asses. 

They should be pissed about their performance the last week plus... the two games in Houston not included this team looks pathetic. I agree that if they want retaliation smack Tanaka around, show your frustration on the field in a positive way. Letting that game get away last night really pissed me off

It’s not like there are more Yankee fans at the game than Angel fans, there never is except possibly at the end of a blow out.   They’re just much more vocal.  Once again this is on us.   @nando714 gave me a hard time in the game day thread but if we as a fan base are going to bitch about these things from behind our keyboards when most of us live locally then we deserve this. 

3 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

It’s not like there are more Yankee fans at the game than Angel fans, there never is except possibly at the end of a blow out.   They’re just much more vocal.  Once again this is on us.   @nando714 gave me a hard time in the game day thread but if we as a fan base are going to bitch about these things from behind our keyboards when most of us live locally then we deserve this. 

It’s like bitching about the lack of Angels All Star Game participants  because well, we don’t vote!

Just now, OHTANILAND said:

It’s like bitching about the lack of Angels All Star Game participants  because well, we don’t vote!

I compare it to people bitching about our pre and post game radio call in shows.  They suck because guys on here don’t pick up the phone.