• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Silver Linings

"silver linings" was such a good idea for a normal season, but these are the end times. it's hard to find the silver linings, other than the sarcastic ones, because we all know it's going to be over someday soon.

hopefully, you have someone to share the end of days with.

This team will need a huge reclamation project. This will take several tears of building up the farm system while we watch old, broken diwn guys try to play big league baseball. I see no silver loning in that.

No, right now the team is in their character building phase.

i am one of those people that believe if you're going to lose, then lose a lot. if only, for the better shot at amateur talent. however, with that said, i prefer winning because losing a lot is for losers.

feel me?