• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SpaceX

Lhalo

spacex launched again tonight from vandenburg. we stood in our front yard and watched it race by, headed towards san diego. according to launch data, it was just starting to pick up speed through our area at 6000+ mph.

it was pretty impressive to see.

14 hours ago, Tank said:

spacex launched again tonight from vandenburg. we stood in our front yard and watched it race by, headed towards san diego. according to launch data, it was just starting to pick up speed through our area at 6000+ mph.

it was pretty impressive to see.

I watched it with my kids. It was the first time I saw the booster come back down. The entry burn lit up the sky way more than the 2nd stage.

Now I know what to look for on the next launch.

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I watched it with my kids. It was the first time I saw the booster come back down. The entry burn lit up the sky way more than the 2nd stage.

Now I know what to look for on the next launch.

watching the booster return to earth and land on the target is as exciting as the first time of discovering the opposite sex. 

Just now, Tank said:

watching the booster return to earth and land on the target is as exciting as the first time of discovering the opposite sex. 

It looked like it was landing somewhere out by San Clemente island. It was hard to tell where exactly but it was definitely south. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably going to miss this one too.  But this might be a pretty spectacular launch.  Dusk, right before a storm.

Watch for a SpaceX rocket set for Friday launch from the California coast

A Falcon 9 rocket is set to launch Friday evening from Vandenberg Space Force Base northwest of Santa Barbara and soar along the coastline. Liftoff is targeted for 7:30 p.m. PT after Thursday night's launch was scrubbed.