• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP Kevin Towers

mtangelsfan

Cancer runs in my family. Lost too many to it, and another clode relative is fighting it currently. And a real close friend just had it come back, and im hearing they cant do snything for it.

Hes the fittest guy in the world, no vices. Nicest guy youd meet, competitive bodybuilder, owns 3 houses because hes a workaholic.....and hes like 37 years old.

RIP to Towers and anyone else dealing with it.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

The US has spent $2.4 trillion on the middle East wars. 

The yearly budget for cancer reasearch is $4.9 billion.

We have a screwed up sense of priorities. 

There is no money to be made in finding cures....   Given all the beneficial aspects of Aspirin, if they discovered it today it would be ridiculously expensive.

14 hours ago, Mark68 said:

Fuck cancer.

Lost both my mother-in-law and father-in-law to it.

Lost my mother-in-law to cancer. She had been through breast cancer and was given the all clear then six months later was diagnosed with and died a month later of brain cancer.