• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

TPS

28 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

I don't think Trump wants to kick anybody out ~ I think he wants them to get in line for citizenship, and use a green card now for employment, etc.

When people say "amnesty" does that mean automatic citizenship?  I hope not.  

He wants his fucking wall and is leveraging 100,000 lives for it. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Ah. I'm unfamiliar, honestly. I truly thought that you may be referencing the Fincher film. For what it's worth, after having read the link, I'd prefer it continue to not exist for me. I was the grand champion before today (possibly) if I had somehow come across it before and not remembered.

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

It makes no sense to me.  These people have established their lives here, they pay taxes, they contribute positively to the economy.  They're not a burden.  What's wrong with just letting them stay permanently?

That is perfectly OK but they need to stop any further inflow of illegals after they do it. 

On 1/8/2018 at 10:29 AM, Adam said:

At this point I'd like to see an immigration policy that tries like hell to keep people from illegally entering the country, but allows those who beat the game and create a life here to stay. 

This sounds like a great opportunity for a reality show... I think we just figured out how to pay for that wall...