• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Fantasy Golf League

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Tank said:

homebrewer,  how do you like this format?

It's different, sure...but it forces you to look much deeper into the field to find players, which I kinda like. Finding lower ranked players that fit the course, or are trending up, is part of the game, and I enjoy that part of it.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Tank said:

wow, what a close week for the three of us. 380-->388. pretty impressive that it was that close.

I just came here to post the same thing. Amazing. I've had a hard time the past few weeks getting guys who make the cut. Usually I've had 3 out of 6. This week I had 4..whoohoo!

I'm Fowler's curse btw ..he sucks every time I play him.

@tomsred

• 4 weeks later...

anyone else have trouble accessing our league this weekend? i couldn't find any of you and kept getting a "no active games" message. idiots.

i really, really, really don't like the golf channel version of this.

i wish they would increase our spending limit for the majors.

15 hours ago, Tank said:

anyone else have trouble accessing our league this weekend? i couldn't find any of you and kept getting a "no active games" message. idiots.

i really, really, really don't like the golf channel version of this.

i wish they would increase our spending limit for the majors.

Had no problem (other than picking poorly) but look.

@tomsred

I set up a league at PGA, and we can try that and see if we like it better. I'll pm you guys the team name and password, but all of us will need to figure out how this works on our own, as I have not researched it yet..but it sound more like the old yahoo game...check it out.

https://fantasygolf.pgatour.com/#/roster/league/22115

4 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Had no problem (other than picking poorly) but look.

@tomsred

I set up a league at PGA, and we can try that and see if we like it better. I'll pm you guys the team name and password, but all of us will need to figure out how this works on our own, as I have not researched it yet..but it sound more like the old yahoo game...check it out.

https://fantasygolf.pgatour.com/#/roster/league/22115

i'm willing to give it a shot. it simply cannot be any worse than what we're using right now.

• Lou unpinned this topic