• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Fantasy Golf League

yep - lots on my mind this week with dad breaking his hip and daughter dropping out of school. will get back on this next week.

that being said, when i went to the website earlier yesterday and again today, i couldn't find anything about this week's tournament. how do you locate it? or is that only visible prior to the tournament?

11 hours ago, Tank said:

yep - lots on my mind this week with dad breaking his hip and daughter dropping out of school. will get back on this next week.

that being said, when i went to the website earlier yesterday and again today, i couldn't find anything about this week's tournament. how do you locate it? or is that only visible prior to the tournament?

Sorry man..that is a bad week.

IDK....could be because you didn't enter a team you are shut out of seeing how the others in the league are doing. Tom Hoge is coming through big time and all my guys made the cut. Fact is my 2 expensive players are my least productive (Si Woo Kim and CH III) all my scrubs with decent course history are doing better.

I wondered why they were so "off", especially yesterday. Cameramen obviously didn't know what they were doing and announcers were different.

PGA TOUR statement regarding today's telecasts

We apologize for the interruptions to today’s PGA TOUR telecasts due to a labor dispute between the Golf Channel and its live tournament technicians union. We are working closely with our partners at the Golf Channel to provide as much television coverage as possible of the Sony Open in Hawaii, The Bahamas Great Exuma Classic at Sandals Emerald Bay and the Diamond Resorts Invitational in the interim. Of course, PGATOUR.COM and the PGA TOUR app will provide real-time scoring, and fans can follow tournament action via our social media channels. PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM, which can be streamed for free on PGA TOUR digital platforms, will also provide live coverage of the Sony Open as planned. Thank you for your patience and for being a valuable PGA TOUR fan.

have gone back to the fantasy league website for our team and STILL can't find the next tournament. i emailed the people running the fantasy league and haven't heard back from them yet (it's been more than 24 hours). i'm not really sure what to do at this point.

homebrewer, since you're ostensibly running this league, can you help? all i can see are the results from week 1 at kapalua. there's no way for me to see next week's tournament, last week's results, the current standings, or how to choose golfers for the next tournament.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

have gone back to the fantasy league website for our team and STILL can't find the next tournament. i emailed the people running the fantasy league and haven't heard back from them yet (it's been more than 24 hours). i'm not really sure what to do at this point.

homebrewer, since you're ostensibly running this league, can you help? all i can see are the results from week 1 at kapalua. there's no way for me to see next week's tournament, last week's results, the current standings, or how to choose golfers for the next tournament.

Sorry it took me so long but I didnt see this until just now. (quote me, @me, PM me...something so I'll see it)

TRY THIS:

Go back to the original link

https://www.playfantasygolf.com/league/5a3801fe1f93a4001313ab9a

and that will take you to the main page where, if you are signed in, you will see

upcoming-live-history-leaderboard.. 

click on "upcoming"  

Click on "view"

Great article about  PGA West- the Pete Dye course they will be playing this weekend.

Beautiful ... and 'damn hard'

The Stadium Course at PGA West debuted to much controversy but has since returned as one of the PGA TOUR's biggest tests

https://www.pgatour.com/long-form/2018/01/16/pga-west-stadium-course-controversy-1987.html

On 1/21/2018 at 9:51 AM, Homebrewer said:

Austin Cook has the 54 hole lead. I'll be rooting for him as he was my one and done choice this week (and on my team). -8 was the cut?? I had 2 player miss.

oh well.

now watch him go on to win three tournaments the rest of the season and finish second at the us open.

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

oh well.

now watch him go on to win three tournaments the rest of the season and finish second at the us open.

Yeah, he handled that pressure didn't he? Shot the highest final round in the top 50 finishers. Nerves of steel.

Ha Ha!!

i'm taking tiger this week.

i don't like that the good golfers are all 25-33% of our total budget each week. it prevents us from having a week with rory, johnson, spieth, and fowler on the same roster. i hope the majors give us more cash to play with.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:53 PM, Tank said:

i'm taking tiger this week.

i don't like that the good golfers are all 25-33% of our total budget each week. it prevents us from having a week with rory, johnson, spieth, and fowler on the same roster. i hope the majors give us more cash to play with.

I think that's the point. Fowler missed the cut this week (along with half of my team)