• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

On 8/3/2019 at 3:56 PM, nate said:

By the way, it is another trump supporting white supremacist (or a couple of them) shooting up a primarily mexican area.  Sure it has nothing to do with his constant racist attacks on minorities...

I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything, but Connor Betts, the Dayton, Ohio mass shooter, was a self-described “leftist,” who wrote that he would happily vote for Democrat Elizabeth Warren, praised Satan and was upset about the 2016 presidential election results. He shared posts of people outed for possibly being at a KKK rally in Dayton and wrote, “Know your enemies.”  He shared an article that criticized Democratic leaders like Nancy Pelosi for not supporting Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley. “Read it,” he wrote.

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.25.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.24.41 PM.png

36 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The Dayton shooter doesn't fit the Trump-inspired-white-supremacist narrative, so down the memory hole he goes.

Jesus no one is forgetting about it.  Do we have details yet ?

how many times have people on this board argued about gun control ?  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

The Dayton shooter doesn't fit the Trump-inspired-white-supremacist narrative, so down the memory hole he goes.

Dude killed his sister, the black dude she was banging, and a bunch of other black people. Don't know if it was Trump inspired, but this dude was definitely a racist.

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything, but Connor Betts, the Dayton, Ohio mass shooter, was a self-described “leftist,” who wrote that he would happily vote for Democrat Elizabeth Warren, praised Satan and was upset about the 2016 presidential election results.

There were a lot of Hillary supporters that were dissapointed at her loss. 

54 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I can’t wait for a few days to pass and Gee-off can start posting articles about car accidents again.

My son was in car accident Saturday. Car front wheel hit the curb on low impact turn and the airbag went off breaking his arm and requiring surgical repair with a plate and screws. 

It was a recalled airbag that was replaced by the dealer. Want to make some money? 

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything, but Connor Betts, the Dayton, Ohio mass shooter, was a self-described “leftist,” who wrote that he would happily vote for Democrat Elizabeth Warren, praised Satan and was upset about the 2016 presidential election results. He shared posts of people outed for possibly being at a KKK rally in Dayton and wrote, “Know your enemies.”  He shared an article that criticized Democratic leaders like Nancy Pelosi for not supporting Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley. “Read it,” he wrote.

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.25.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.24.41 PM.png

Damn you! You're ruining the narrative, pal. 

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

I can’t wait for a few days to pass and Gee-off can start posting articles about car accidents again.

Come on.  They're cars.  You don't have to wait a few days.  People are dying in those death machines all the time.  Here's a tweet from 29 minutes ago.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

You mean, details other than he hated Trump and the KKK, and was an Elizabeth Warren fan?

If they’re relevant details why would I ask you for “other details” ? Pretty rich of you to imply I’m being disingenuous.  You being the guy that delights in pretending that cars are exactly the same as guns.  I just have not seen that. I read this article that was updated an hour ago in the Washington Post.  This one says that he killed his sister, was obsessed with guns and was kicked out of high school for being a creep to girls. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/04/nine-fatally-shot-dayton-including-suspect-day-after-mass-shooting-texas/%3foutputType=amp

Edited by UndertheHalo

This one is from the wall street journal.  His old manager at chipotle says that he thought he was “an ally of people of color and  the LGBTQ community” and that he had heard him espouse liberal views that were maybe “extreme”

i literally just read that. Not disputing anything Geoff said.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/ohio-shooting-leaves-at-least-nine-dead-11564908036

3 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Connor Betts is a 1/1024 white supremacist.

That's enough to hold Elizabeth Warren responsible for empowering him! 

Elizabeth Warren should apologize for her rhetoric and resign from the Senate in disgrace.

Evidence was provided showing Trump's rhetoric has contributed to the death of 20 people.

Please provide evidence of Elizabeth Warren's rhetoric contributing to the death of the 9 people in Ohio.