• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tequila

We have a whiskey one, let's throw a tequila one in the mix too.

My go to is Herradura Reposado and I have it at Costco for $50 for a 1.75. Same price for the liter at Bevmo or Total Wine.

However, I met a game changer today........Don Julio 1942. Sure as hell, it's worth $120 a bottle. This shit is like water.

What's yours?

Orale!

I just stick with Hornitos, though when I was in Cozumel I had some of the best Tequila in my life. Wish I could remember the name, but it was so good I blacked out. 

Like Brandon said, it was simile drinking water with a dash of lime juice. 

i dont drink that much tequila outside of mexico, where i drink all the tequila. or margaritas.

but one of my all-time favorite is milagro barrel select reserve. you can drink the entire bottle and not hurt the next day. it is just so smooth. you can really taste the agave.

bottles are somewhat pricey at like $130, but a bottle of tequila lasts a while.

http://www.tequila.net/tequila-reviews/anejos/milagro-tequila-select-barrel-reserve-anejo.html

and the bottles are f*cking awesome to look at in your bar.

1942 is awesome. i also like casa dragones joven, patron platinum, and... this other one my wife bought me recently that is extraordinary and i forget the name.

c3a68b43b3fb3ec662ae4efb50d8f22d--milagr

2 hours ago, mrwicked said:

i dont drink that much tequila outside of mexico, where i drink all the tequila. or margaritas.

but one of my all-time favorite is milagro barrel select reserve. you can drink the entire bottle and not hurt the next day. it is just so smooth. you can really taste the agave.

bottles are somewhat pricey at like $130, but a bottle of tequila lasts a while.

http://www.tequila.net/tequila-reviews/anejos/milagro-tequila-select-barrel-reserve-anejo.html

and the bottles are f*cking awesome to look at in your bar.

1942 is awesome. i also like casa dragones joven, patron platinum, and... this other one my wife bought me recently that is extraordinary and i forget the name.

c3a68b43b3fb3ec662ae4efb50d8f22d--milagr

this one is solid, i like the higher end milagro's.

true story with quality and no hangover or fog. i wasn't paying attention and pretty much drank the whole bottle of 1942 and still woke up at 5am and didn't skip a beat.

one i haven't had in a while was the clase azul. remember the first time i had it and grabbed it a few times over the years.

i was at a place yesterday for lunch and they had a similar bottle but it looked almost matte black. i guess it's $300 a bottle.

I drank tequila only once in my life. Never again.

We were at a Tallship Festival in LA and it was during a race that brought ships from all over the world. One night, the Mexican National ship was holding a party and the Captain and First Mate from each ships were invited to attend.

i was the youngest Tallship Captain on the coast and had no idea what I was supposed to do at these parties. My Mate and I showed up in our normal sailing clothes, everyone else was in jackets and ties.

We are on the quarterdeck and this man asked if I wanted some tequila. I kindly said no thank you, I wasn’t a hard alcohol drinker. Then another crew member came up and said “That is the Captain if this ship, if he offers you a drink, it’s a big deal and you accept.” So I said sure.

The captain summons over this deckhand who has glasses and many bottles and they just start pouring, my Mate and I start drinking with some others, it gets a bit out of hand, I was f’d up. Then I noticed the Captain isn’t drinking. I say “Sir, why don’t you have a drink with us” he laughs and says something like  “I never touch the stuff, it messes you up” then he bursts out laughing.

I showed him though. Apparently, I spent the rest of the party saying nothing but Three Amigos quotes and hitting on girls.

As an aside, it wasn’t a sweater, and I still haven’t received his watch.