• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Twins Can't Fail

playball89

Look at their schedule and tell me how on God's green Earth can they perform worse than us?  We have a very tough schedule and will likely have to win 80% of the remaining games to stay with the Twins, the Yankees are even more unlikely to fall out of the WC spot.  I'm just not going to get my hopes up, I do wish the best for this team though.

1 hour ago, playball89 said:

It may sound like a conspiracy but it seems like the Angels are trying to avoid the playoffs, a must win game they completely shut down.  Seeing how the pitching is so unreliable along with the offense, they know it would be another sh** show like in the playoffs against KC.  

image.gif

Good lord guys. The Twins are a good team and all and they may have a favorable schedule, but they're still close. 

There's just as good a chance that the Twins struggle and slide a bit as there is them keeping up this pace. Same goes for the Angels.

I'm still hoping the Halos can pull off a roughly .500 clip over the brutal 12 games ahead - I don't think the Yankees will fare much better in the span. Angels still have a good shot to gain on Twins or Yanks playing the White Sox and Mariners in last 7 games. 

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I love the premise that a .500 team over the course of 145 games can't fail in the last 19 games.  It's not bob stupid but it's pretty stupid. 

I get the title of the thread sucks 

but I think it more has to do with this homestand being make or break. 

We haven't played well against Houston and Texas , the tribe are as hot as anyone 

6 minutes ago, nando714 said:

I get the title of the thread sucks 

but I think it more has to do with this homestand being make or break. 

We haven't played well against Houston and Texas , the tribe are as hot as anyone 

Texas has struggled away from Arlington (and the Angels have played well at home) and Houston has been roughly .500 in the second half. Cleveland is due to lose at some point. Remember when the Dodgers were a historic team and are now losing everything?

We have actually played Houston well this year compared to years past, and the Angels have shown the ability all year to win in tough situations.