• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners 9/8/2017

Chuck

4 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Big series. Can pretty much finish the M's off with a sweep

I think even a win or two would really be a fatal wound at this point. To fall 5 back with 21 left and a schedule as tough as theirs? With that many teams ahead of them? 

4 GB is a little easier to conceive a miracle - winning their two series against the Angels negates that - but 5 GB makes those head to heads practically null.

Finish 'em!

2 hours ago, totdprods said:

I think even a win or two would really be a fatal wound at this point. To fall 5 back with 21 left and a schedule as tough as theirs? With that many teams ahead of them? 

4 GB is a little easier to conceive a miracle - winning their two series against the Angels negates that - but 5 GB makes those head to heads practically null.

Finish 'em!

If we dont make the playoffs i can at least take solace that we had a lot of preventing tge Dipotos from making it.

tricky as it is, almost hoping for Texas to sweep or take 2 of 3 against Yankees. It'll bring NY closer, but man, we will be playing with fire because Texas will be on our heels with 3 to play next, and they're handling us lately. Their schedule is easier than ours too.