• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout back in the lineup but Simmons (rest) is out tonight

Oh yeah, speaking of this...I've long been of the opinion that Trout isn't actually human - he is some sort of talent vampire. When he is in the lineup, he absorbs whatever talent the rest of the team has and uses it to fuel himself. That's why we seem to do oddly well whenever he leaves. So I mean...maybe its bad that he is back. :o

26 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Oh yeah, speaking of this...I've long been of the opinion that Trout isn't actually human - he is some sort of talent vampire. When he is in the lineup, he absorbs whatever talent the rest of the team has and uses it to fuel himself. That's why we seem to do oddly well whenever he leaves. So I mean...maybe its bad that he is back. :o

Angels are better with Trout than without him. 45-41 with him playing and 23-24 without him this season and that is just this season. They are 37-49 without him playing since 2012.