• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hey Bud...

Chuck

3 minutes ago, thebloob said:

I do find it interesting that calzone was banned by chuckster for too much criticism of the team and then a few days later he starts not one, but two separate threads ripping on players which essentially invites others to throw their insults in.....

I dont rhink calzone was banned for being negative. It was for literally never posting anything but negative.

Everyone here gripes, calls the team out. But i think the majority recognize the positives, too (even with all the crap, there are some rays of hope).

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I dont rhink calzone was banned for being negative. It was for literally never posting anything but negative.

Everyone here gripes, calls the team out. But i think the majority recognize the positives, too (even with all the crap, there are some rays of hope).

^

7 minutes ago, thebloob said:

I do find it interesting that calzone was banned by chuckster for too much criticism of the team and then a few days later he starts not one, but two separate threads ripping on players which essentially invites others to throw their insults in.....

As an Angels fan or fan of any sports team for that matter, there should be a good balance of optimism, criticism, objectivity, homerism, excitement, concern, praise and even venting when necessary. When one member does only one of these and it's against the team in which we all root for, that's called trolling.

Especially when in it's in threads that  have ZERO to do with whoever he's bashing (Scioscia, Pujols, Arte, etc.). 

BTW. I have received nothing but positive messages from longtime members and those new to the board that this has been a much better place without CALZONE's constant team/player bashing. 

2 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

How long is he banned?

It's not a ban as he can read the board, more like a restriction. He can post, but his posts have to be approved first. 

If he's game to change his angle here the restriction will be lifted. 

We have this back and forth conversation many times over messages in the past. This wasn't a gut reaction to restrict his access and it had nothing to do with Stadling or any other Mod's decision. I take full responsibility for restricting his access here. 

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

As an Angels fan or fan of any sports team for that matter, there should be a good balance of optimism, criticism, objectivity, homerism, excitement, concern, praise and even venting when necessary. When one member does only one of these and it's against the team in which we all root for, that's called trolling.

Especially when in it's in threads that  have ZERO to do with whoever he's bashing (Scioscia, Pujols, Arte, etc.). 

BTW. I have received nothing but positive messages from longtime members and those new to the board that this has been a much better place without CALZONE's constant team/player bashing. 

Yep. We all vent and talk crap about the Halos when they play like they did today. I had a conversation in the gameday thread yesterday about ONLY posting to talk shit. That's kind of annoying. There are numerous forums and threads on Angelswin that posters can contribute to without shit talking the Halos.