• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/21 Angels @ Yankees

He was sitting here...

The Jim Beam Suite is located in the nine sections of the Terrace Level directly behind home plate. Its outdoor seating area is custom-designed with 1,300 cushioned seats with padded backs that offer an extraordinary stadium seating experience. You will have access to the Jim Beam Suite Lounge, a separate climate-controlled indoor environment that offers a multitude of exclusive perks, including access to private restrooms, high definition televisions, a variety of menu options and a four-sided cocktail bar that delivers an exceptional selection of beverages.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/premium_seating/terrace_level_outdoor_suite.jsp

6 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

He was sitting here...

The Jim Beam Suite is located in the nine sections of the Terrace Level directly behind home plate. Its outdoor seating area is custom-designed with 1,300 cushioned seats with padded backs that offer an extraordinary stadium seating experience. You will have access to the Jim Beam Suite Lounge, a separate climate-controlled indoor environment that offers a multitude of exclusive perks, including access to private restrooms, high definition televisions, a variety of menu options and a four-sided cocktail bar that delivers an exceptional selection of beverages.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/premium_seating/terrace_level_outdoor_suite.jsp

Wow.

You'll hate my review, mainly because I didn't check much out this time.  

I did an Old Yankee Stadium tour so I've seen Monument Park before.  We went into the private suite area pregame.  Saw Mickey Rivers shaking hands and signing autographs.  We ordered a beer, a cocktail and a Coke for my son.  They had popcorn and peanuts to take to your seat with you.  

We left the suite area and went to our seats until we left.  

I've been here a couple other times and the best part is the concourses are spacious.  

As far as the fans go, they didn't give me a hard time and never have in my three visits playing the Angels.  I am just respectful and they are respectful back.  

Subway ride there is crowded and slow, but it's part of the experience.  

48 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

He was sitting here...

I actually bought these thinking I was going to be in a suite for the game.  I thought the view was amazing from our seats.  The seats were a little wider and very comfortable with the padding.  A little pricy but not crazy, I think they were $68 a ticket.