• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/13 Yankees @ Angels

9 hours ago, nando714 said:

Trout getting those chants while on the DL?

thats insane 

Huh? You obviously  don't know much about baseball. It's either that or you just haven't attention been paying attention lately.

They were obviously chanting for Jeter

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

If there's ever a time to bunt that was the time.  Just because you don't like the bunt because it doesn't fit your macho image doesn't mean it wasn't the right call.  He didn't execute, that's on Kole. 

Nah, I'm sure Kole would have rather swung the bat.

Stankees fans are literally the worst human beings to exist. Like seriously, how much of a low life piece of sh*t do you have to be to be a Stankees fan? And where do all these bums come from when the Stanks come to town? Out of their cardboard boxes under the freeway overpasses? Not to mention their stadium is a downright horrific joke, sterile, awful looking and pathetic for $1 Billion, probably the worst in baseball. Get over number 2 kids! He's gone now! He was overrated as a shortstop and had a decent bat but always had the Stankee advantage on his side so probably wouldn't have pulled nearly those numbers on any other team.

Patriots fans are up there with them.

11 hours ago, Stradling said:

Tough shit.  His job was to bunt, he didn't do his job.  If he gets the bunt down the winning run is on third with one out.  

I agree wholeheartedly, Strad. No reason not to get the damn bunt down. Not excusable at all. Easiest thing in baseball. I didn't get to see the at bat so I'm not sure where the pitches were, and also I'm not sure where Pujols flied out in right, so who knows if there was a runner on 3rd if he could have tagged up to score. But you're right, Kole needs to get that bunt down and it looks like he fouled 2 bunts, so he definitely had an opportunity to do so. Huge HUGE failure on Koles part to execute, and I'm sure that bugged the crap out of him, just judging off how much of a competitor he is. I bet you he's gonna do 20+ bunts in batting practice today, atleast if I were him I would.

But you're absolutely right, Kole needed to execute and he didn't. Glad the Halos pulled through the top of the *nailbiter* 11th and went on to win.