• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

These are the idiots that were "no" on 22 from the get go.  This was anticipated and the attorneys behind the drafting of the law were prepared for it. Won't go anywhere.

6 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

“As we do with all contractor claims, our commercial and legal teams will evaluate the letter and provide a full response, including an articulation of where the contractor’s claims are mistaken or otherwise in error.”

That is a pretty classic response right there. "As we do with all complaints, we will let you know how you are wrong."

16 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m going to laugh when they win.  And I’m not saying that bitchily, you know they will.  It’s California.

You’re the lawyer. My attorney (not Phil) told me it would be challenged but that it couldn’t be struck down. We will see

29 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Let me tell you a little something about lawyers:  They will tell you what you want to hear at the beginning and only tell you the truth at the end.

It would be better for me if it was struck down