• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NCAA Bracket

It appears we have a pro in out midst..Mark is 15 for 15 today. I looked at his fantasy profile on yahoo and it's impressive.

97 percentile in golf? WTF? and many wins in various sports over quite a few years. sheesh.

edit: correction... now 16 of 16.

I was watching the game with no sound yesterday and saw the play where the Vandy kid intentionally fouled the Northwestern kid leading by 1 with just a few seconds left.

I couldn't hear what the commentators were saying but I was asking the TV, why are they fouling?

I see today they're talking about it in the news.

I think maybe that was the worst play I've ever seen on defense.

That caused me to lose on one of my picks.

11 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

It appears we have a pro in out midst..Mark is 15 for 15 today. I looked at his fantasy profile on yahoo and it's impressive.

97 percentile in golf? WTF? and many wins in various sports over quite a few years. sheesh.

edit: correction... now 16 of 16.

Gay

I didn't get in in time for this one. I'm in two pools. Lost 0 Sweet Sixteen teams yesterday. Big win for me!

Worst bracket ever: One entry went 0-for-16 on Thursday

Thousands of perfect entries still remain in the Yahoo Sports Tourney Pick’Em contest after a first day that saw 14 of the 16 games won by the lower seed.

But only one entry stands alone as being uniquely terrible.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/worst-bracket-ever-one-entry-went-0-for-16-on-thursday-054707356.html

For all of you who had Villanova repeating...no. Me, I only had them coming out of the regional after beating SMU in the regional final. Needless to say, a brutal part of my bracket.

According to ESPN, Villanova was a Final Four team on 41 percent of the brackets that were turned in, and was the national champion on 13 percent.

5 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

For all of you who had Villanova repeating...no. Me, I only had them coming out of the regional after beating SMU in the regional final. Needless to say, a brutal part of my bracket.

According to ESPN, Villanova was a Final Four team on 41 percent of the brackets that were turned in, and was the national champion on 13 percent.

I had them losing to Duke in the elite 8...Nova is still my only sweet 16 team to go down (so far.)

Edit Florida demolished UVA by 26? Sheesh. 2 down