• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NCAA Bracket

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

So close for USC against Baylor, if only Metu hadn't goal tended.   But can't put any blame on a guy who scored 28 pts.

When was the most recent year that both UCLA and USC made the Sweet 16? 

it's only occurred twice, in 2001 and 2007.

in 2001, we lost to Duke in the Sweet 16, who then beat sc in the Elite 8 on their way to winning the title. If we had won that game, we would have played sc in the Elite 8 of the East Regional 

3 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Yep.

I had Arizona but should have known better. Actually, If I was picking who I wanted to win, I would have taken Xavier. 

I enter a few blind-draw pools and drew Xavier in two of them. (in my regular pool, I don't have AZ in my F4). For example, in one pool there are 16 guys and we each get 4 teams. We draw 1 team from the #1-4 seeds, 1 from #5-8, #9-12,#13-16.  That one pays entry fee back to 2nd place and the rest to the winner. (others are done on a point system)

whenever I do a regular pool, I make it out and don't look at it again until the F4. then I watch the tournament and pull for the teams I want to win and not the teams I've picked in my pool.