• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

49 minutes ago, Kevin said:

More videos showing people going over, under, or through barriers on the southern border. I think Bannon had the right idea to just steal the money raised for a wall instead. 

Well when no humans are around to enforce the walls this shit happens. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Well when no humans are around to enforce the walls this shit happens. 

Do you mean no BP around at all or just the BP that is there but isn’t enforcing? Because if it’s the former, at the 1:26 mark of your video, there’s an armed BP agent there watching them. Rico’s video back on page 41 (if it’s legit) shows allegedly the same thing.

If it’s latter, I agree it’s pathetic that they are breaching the barrier and they are just watching it happen.

Having said that, I’ve never been a huge fan of the wall just because of this fact. And unless we hire more BP, hard to guard every part of the wall.

21 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Do you mean no BP around at all or just the BP that is there but isn’t enforcing? Because if it’s the former, at the 1:26 mark of your video, there’s an armed BP agent there watching them. Rico’s video back on page 41 (if it’s legit) shows allegedly the same thing.

If it’s latter, I agree it’s pathetic that they are breaching the barrier and they are just watching it happen.

Having said that, I’ve never been a huge fan of the wall just because of this fact. And unless we hire more BP, hard to guard every part of the wall.

The BP wants to defend the wall but they are under Federal orders not to. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4449839-acting-cbp-chief-border-patrol-union-back-senate-border-deal/amp/

Union President Brandon Judd is a noted critic of President Biden and his administration’s handling of border policy. Last week, he said at a House subcommittee hearing that Biden has “destabilized our southwest border.”

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I read that as BP meaning Bullpen and wall being a homer, and it made perfect sense for the Angels.

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I read that as BP meaning Bullpen and wall being a homer, and it made perfect sense for the Angels.

Pretty much any dumpster fire in the world would remind one of the bull pen trying to prevent an inherited runner from scoring. Or even better, the front office making decisions during the 2023 trade deadline.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4449839-acting-cbp-chief-border-patrol-union-back-senate-border-deal/amp/

Union President Brandon Judd is a noted critic of President Biden and his administration’s handling of border policy. Last week, he said at a House subcommittee hearing that Biden has “destabilized our southwest border.”

Seven key takeaways from the US Senate’s border security and Ukraine bill | US-Mexico border | The Guardian

Probably going to fail since they want to put all the foreign aid stuff in it. Those should be in a separate bill. These people suck at passing laws. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seven key takeaways from the US Senate’s border security and Ukraine bill | US-Mexico border | The Guardian

Probably going to fail since they want to put all the foreign aid stuff in it. Those should be in a separate bill. These people suck at passing laws. 

The issue here is back in a November, some Republicans said aid to Ukraine had to be tied to border security.

https://apnews.com/article/immigration-border-crossings-asylum-ukraine-aid-biden-dba31c3f461e1fa940f9cf00988444f7

You have those calling for stand alone bills. Some don’t want to support Ukraine and only aid Israel while others want both. Some say the bill has the changes asked for while others feel it’s too weak. MTG is threatening to boot the speaker he tries to pass it. Progressives feel asylum isn’t being protected.

Seems like everything is more of cluster fuck than usual.

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The issue here is back in a November, some Republicans said aid to Ukraine had to be tied to border security.

https://apnews.com/article/immigration-border-crossings-asylum-ukraine-aid-biden-dba31c3f461e1fa940f9cf00988444f7

You have those calling for stand alone bills. Some don’t want to support Ukraine and only aid Israel while others want both. Some say the bill has the changes asked for while others feel it’s too weak. MTG is threatening to boot the speaker he tries to pass it. Progressives feel asylum isn’t being protected.

Seems like everything is more of cluster fuck than usual.

These people are lame.