• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

36 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It just did a few weeks ago and they were fine. They are the only state with a separate grid. 

They don't ever tell anyone about the wind and solar they invested in and how it is used during these storms. 

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The border crisis alone should be enough to disqualify Biden from the presidency.

I’m assuming one of the reasons it disqualifies him is due to national security, right?

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I’m assuming one of the reasons it disqualifies him is due to national security, right?

So many terrorist attacks and mass shootings in the U.S. have been perpetrated by immigrants. There are so many I can count them on one hand.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

So many terrorist attacks and mass shootings in the U.S. have been perpetrated by immigrants. There are so many I can count them on one hand.

They’re coming. There are videos of Arabs screaming at cameras making threats to our country while making their way to the border. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

They’re coming. There are videos of Arabs screaming at cameras making threats to our country while making their way to the border. 

Lol. This has been a narrative since 9/11. I'm sure in the 70s and 80s the narrative was that the Commies are going to sneak across the border.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Lol. This has been a narrative since 9/11. I'm sure in the 70s and 80s the narrative was that the Commies are going to sneak across the border.

The lower estimates of illegal crossings since Biden was elected are in the millions. You’re an absolute fool if you don’t think terrorists didn’t slide across with them. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

It’s a legitimate concern because you never know who might be coming over. Just not something to take lightly. No matter how low the risk. Although if we had better foreign policy, that could help reduce some risks.

Having that, my question was to point out that if national security is a concern and Biden should be disqualified because of it, Trump should in no way be qualified to run either for his intentional mishandling of classified information.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

The lower estimates of illegal crossings since Biden was elected are in the millions. You’re an absolute fool if you don’t think terrorists didn’t slide across with them. 

Let's see the stastistics.

23 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It’s a legitimate concern because you never know who might be coming over. Just not something to take lightly. No matter how low the risk. Although if we had better foreign policy, that could help reduce some risks.

Having that, my question was to point out that if national security is a concern and Biden should be disqualified because of it, Trump should in no way be qualified to run either for his intentional mishandling of classified information.

Making a comparison like this will only go over his head.

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Please explain. What sensitive documents were discovered at Mara Lago? Be precise. I don’t want you to embarrass yourself over Melania’s panties. I would really like to know how our nation was compromised over what was in our former president’s closet.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Please explain. What sensitive documents were discovered at Mara Lago? Be precise. I don’t want you to embarrass yourself over Melania’s panties. I would really like to know how our nation was compromised over what was in our former president’s closet.

Don’t link some bullshit article either. Take your time and spell it out if you can. I promise I’ll do the same for my argument.