• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yordano Ventura and Andy Marte Dead

Troll Daddy

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Surprised at the sympathy for a drunk driver (habit of it supposedly as well) on this board of all places, considering many condemn the hell out of Andrew Gallo.

Luckily sounds like he didn't hurt anyone else.

Yk Approves of this post.  

1 minute ago, Troll Daddy said:

I doubt that Trout gives a shit about that moment right now. 

I am not suggesting that he is.  Trout is a consummate professional and probably let it be a by gone within moments of the event and certainly by the time they were team mates on AL all star teams.  As I said... most memorable moment from my view.  

I'm not making an excuse for him being under the influence but you have to take into account that he grew up in a country that pretty much doesn't give a shit about drinking and driving. They have drive through liquor stands in the DR. It is not cracked down on at all like it is here in the US. It really is eye opening how lax they are down there. 

• 2 weeks later...