• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How long does your phone battery last?

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

i was just gonna say those non-apple extender cases tend to suck IMO because they don't use lightning (so you need a separate cable to charge the case).

but that one does. how does it compare to the one apple sells?

It works good. If I could have found a genuine Apple when I was looking I probably would have bought it but I'm not a patient shopper. It's starting to lose its juice so I'll probably have to find a new one within a month or so. It used to give a full charge but now it's only good for about 60%

I made a real conscious decision to get a phone which would give me relatively outstanding battery life and felt that sacrificing other specs was worthwhile given my actual use of the phone. I ended up getting a Moto G4. It was between that and the Nexus 6P at the time.

I can get up to two days of battery depending on the amount of screen on time, but will get about 5.5-6 hours of screen time from a charge.

11 hours ago, mp170.6 said:

About 180 years, I have the plutonium battery pack

I would think you'd get much more than that. It's been said that a gallon of gasoline has the energy to charge a cell phone for a year.  That makes sense seeing how that same gallon pushes a half ton vehicle 25 miles. 

weird. i have an archaic note 3 that i feel like gets me about 8 hours (the low battery indicator usually hits at the end of business) with pretty good use seeing that i am on the damn thing non-stop whether it's spotify, emails, or just new boot goofing.

i usually bring in a charger and recently bought some thing called a morphie or something like that.....essentially a credit card sized back up charging unit.

i have zero complaints seeing as how much i'm on my phone.

1 hour ago, Taggart said:

weird. i have an archaic note 3 that i feel like gets me about 8 hours (the low battery indicator usually hits at the end of business) with pretty good use seeing that i am on the damn thing non-stop whether it's spotify, emails, or just new boot goofing.

i usually bring in a charger and recently bought some thing called a morphie or something like that.....essentially a credit card sized back up charging unit.

i have zero complaints seeing as how much i'm on my phone.

Older phones usually have much better life.  The newer you get, the more the tech chews up power.  Not to mention all the little bells and whistles that are pretty minor, but you turn on anyways. 

For instance, I have always on screen on my G7, along with a feature where I wave my hand at a sensor and the phone turns on.  (wish the G7 had a knock feature like the LG G4/5)  Anyways, those two features alone take up about 1.5% battery power per hour.  For really doing absolutely nothing. 

4 hours ago, notherhalo said:

I would think you'd get much more than that. It's been said that a gallon of gasoline has the energy to charge a cell phone for a year.  That makes sense seeing how that same gallon pushes a half ton vehicle 25 miles. 

There's not much plutonium left, i've been using chunks to replace Red Bull in the morning

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Older phones usually have much better life.  The newer you get, the more the tech chews up power.  Not to mention all the little bells and whistles that are pretty minor, but you turn on anyways. 

For instance, I have always on screen on my G7, along with a feature where I wave my hand at a sensor and the phone turns on.  (wish the G7 had a knock feature like the LG G4/5)  Anyways, those two features alone take up about 1.5% battery power per hour.  For really doing absolutely nothing. 

good point. 

a while back i was looking for some kind of anti-virus app and after researching found one, but it does more....like cleans up your ram and things like open/running apps that aren't in use. so i was diligent in getting rid of the bullshit that comes with the phone that i never use, but also every time i even look at my phone i push a boost button and it constantly controls auto apps and things not in use or needed.