• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Terrible Pitching, Richards...

I am sorry LT, but I would like to have a pitching coach that could actually pitch when they played the game.  It seems that this organization always settles for less.

The point is bdavis, most pitching coaches weren't good to great pitchers at the MLB level just as most hitting coaches weren't good to great hitters at the big league level. Having a great professional level athletic talent is not a predicator for being a good coach. Whether or not he was a good professional pitcher has no bearing on his coaching abilities.

<<and if you keep this crap up, I'm guessing you won't be around long>>. 

Yeah? Is that a threat?

Nobody dares stand up to your crap?

Maybe you have been around here too long...and have been given way too much slack.

no it's not a threat. It's a prediction.

keep it coming.

LOL.  This isn't exactly a new thing, dude.  Everyone here has known his act since around 2008.

I know....I have been on every one of these Angels internet boards since the AOL boards in the 90'S.

I know who he is and what he is.

no it's not a threat. It's a prediction.

keep it coming.

Here is a prediction...The Angels will get better when Scioscia is fired.

You have built a message board career telling everyone how little managers matter.

I am here to predict that you are, and will be proven, wrong... not that you will EVER admit it.

Here is a prediction...The Angels will get better when Scioscia is fired.

You have built a message board career telling everyone how little managers matter.

I am here to predict that you are, and will be proven. wrong, not that you will EVER admit it.

so much for you knowing who I am and what I'm about.