• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Final, "official" presidential poll - Who are you voting for?

Final "official" presidential poll - Who are you voting for?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What the title said

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein
    • Other (Vermin Supreme, write-in Bernie, etc)
    • Fuck it (not voting)

Six days to go. Whether you already voted or are still to vote, who is your final choice?

I haven't voted yet, but I'm probably voting Stein. Not because I think she has a chance, or even that I particularly think she'd be a good president, but I'm in a strongly blue state so don't feel I have to vote against anyone, and I like the Green party platform, plus if they get 5% they get further funding. Plus I just can't stomach the idea of voting for Hillary.

If you're a pussy shy, feel free to just vote anonymously and not openly share your vote.

28 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Not what you're looking for but I quote this every time someone says "fuck it."

I just watched this movie for the first time the other day. Weirdly fun. I can see why so many quote this movie.

15 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Already voted, Gary Johnson.

Jill Stein wasn't on the ballot in Nevada, curiously, but two guys and parties who I never heard of before were.

If I had thought about it. I would have given a different answer in each of these threads just to jack with people.

I'm more curious about who you voted for Senate?

Catherine Cortez Masto. Joe Heck and his minons have been running ads trying to turn people against her for things that the Attorney General has nothing to do with (like counties not processing rape kits, and saying that her successor "found" the money to do it, which is complete bullshit), blaming her because the first person prosecuted under a new law she championed got a reduced charge on a plea bargain (which is the District Attorney's call), and the latest claims that Harry Reid will dictate all of her votes. There is even an ad morphing her face into Harry Reid's, and one that shows half her face and half of Reid's.