• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 3 percent is getting ready !!!

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN12X11R

"This is the last chance to save America from ruin," Hill said. "I'm surprised I was able to survive or suffer through eight years of Obama without literally going insane, but Hillary is going to be more of the same."

hooray Revolution !!!! 

:-/

Edited by UndertheHalo

The thing is, these psycho paths do think we're heading for ruin.  I remember Ruby Ridge and Waco.  Recently the idiots in Oregon.  Enough of these clowns are serious enough about their nonsense to act.  This is the biggest problem with Trump.  His message is styled directly to energize these people.  He has emboldened them and it's dangerous.  It's not crazy to be alarmed by them.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ruby Ridge and Waco was the Feds screwing up.  There were, is and always will be crazies.  Find them out, contain them and put them on trial if they break the law. 

The problem with your stance is them breaking the law usually results in innocent people getting killed.  Something that you continue to support.

Really, who died in Oregon?  And when did I support any such thing?  This election has melted your memory.  While I said I understood where the Oregon idiots were coming from, I also said they should be arrested.

I also understand where the Standing Rock protesters are coming from.  

I think your lack of In n Out is effecting your recollection abilities.

I would also add that in Ruby Ridge it was the Feds who did the killing (murdering) and in Waco it was the Feds complete mismanagement that helped the tragedy along.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ruby Ridge and Waco was the Feds screwing up.  There were, is and always will be crazies.  Find them out, contain them and put them on trial if they break the law. 

Ha, somehow I don't think that's what he means...

MT, I think the fundamental disagreement here is the notion that it's acceptable to take up arms over some of these supposed liberty principles.  Presumably Nate (don't mean to speak for you Nate) and I would argue that there is almost no situation that would validate that kind of action in this country.  In my mind nobody is that oppressed by our government in any practical way.  It really is an issue of hypothetical principles.  You apparently disagree, which is fine.  That's what this board is for I guess.  I just don't think any individuals notion of what liberty is being inconvenienced by a lawful tax or a regulation justifies armed resistance or violence under any circumstance. These far right folk, they do and they start talking about blood and the liberty tree and that nonsense.  We may disagree about what the Feds do, but to my mind, unless they're showing up at people's houses and marching them off to camps or something.  There is just no justification for civil insurrection.  These guys talk about it so loosely, like it's their duty or something.  It's madness. 

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

MT, I think the fundamental disagreement here is the notion that it's acceptable to take up arms over some of these supposed liberty principles.  Presumably Nate (don't mean to speak for you Nate) and I would argue that there is almost no situation that would validate that kind of action in this country.  In my mind nobody is that oppressed by our government in any practical way.  It really is an issue of hypothetical principles.  You apparently disagree, which is fine.  That's what this board is for I guess.  I just don't think any individuals notion of what liberty is being inconvenienced by a lawful tax or a regulation justifies armed resistance or violence under any circumstance. These far right folk, they do and they start talking about blood and the liberty tree and that nonsense.  We may disagree about what the Feds do, but to my mind, unless they're showing up at people's houses and marching them off to camps or something.  There is just no justification for civil insurrection.  These guys talk about it so loosely, like it's their duty or something.  It's madness. 

People talk all the time.  Do you want to legislate that?  If they lodge a true threat or you can catch them planning something, all the better.  My problem is with the idea that thought is dangerous and/or should be controlled.

I also find it interesting that it is only "far right" extremist that concern you when there are far left extremists who threaten as well.  Especially eco-terrorism.  

This is why I think many of these "concerns" are far more political than they are portrayed.

It's not just thought man, these guys are out in the woods training and shit. They are doing this so they can be "ready".   They're talking about being willing to kill or be killed.  It's crazy talk.  While I agree with you that they're most likely full of shit losers that are bored I don't think its completely harmless. They are acting on their promises to an extent.  

And you're absolutely right, there are crazy dangerous people on the left side of the spectrum.  I also have an issue with them.  I'm about stability man.  I don't like any sort of anarchist.  I don't care what their stand is.  The sea shepard people.  Hate them.  Black panthers.  Hate them.   Anonymous, dislike them strongly.   That all said, I think that comparing the people who might engage in eco terrorism to the white nationalist is kind of silly.  Maybe less so in the 60's and 70's but for certain today.  They just aren't nearly as threatening a menace.  Maybe you're right and my political leanings influence that.  But you know, I think I'm a pretty fair minded person.  I'm really not that ideologically aligned.  I think I'm mostly a centerist tho I admit that I lean left.  If it was realistically an equal danger I'd say so.  It just objectively does not seem that way to me.  

Edited by UndertheHalo