• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

this kid

8 hours ago, nate said:

I watched that movie with Jay Mohr at his house once.  Around 2001.  When he had that Hollywood mocumentary on Fox.  He did a lot of coke that night. 

He's a friend of a friend. We went and saw him at the Improv one night and he was so lit that everyone was laughing at him for about 5 minutes straight before he even spoke a word. 

16 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

He's a friend of a friend. We went and saw him at the Improv one night and he was so lit that everyone was laughing at him for about 5 minutes straight before he even spoke a word. 

Yea that is how I ended up at his house.  My best friend was acquainted with one of the writers from that hollywood mocumentary show and a couple other shows/movies he was in and it was a wrap party or something for that show.  Instead of having the show on (which was fucking terrible iirc) they had Go on, which I thought was kinda funny but whatever.  It was kinda weird and uncomfortable honestly, we didn't know anyone there other than the writer and we barely knew him.

2 hours ago, mrwicked said:

he was great in jerry macguire.

and his wife was great in the one show that copied married with children.

She's one of those chics that couldn't leave well enough alone. She was hot, but had a bunch of plastic surgery that was very unnecessary and it messed up her looks.