• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alden Gonzalez is Leaving MLB/Angels

2 minutes ago, ukyah said:

you are really such a suck ass.

learn to be gracious. 

lol

so now we can't say  what's on our mind? I'll remember that in the Pujols, Scioscia and Arte threads in the future.

ok, I'll play along. Which interesting article stands out for you? 

Just now, Lou said:

and no name calling or I'm telling dad, er, Chuck! 

i'd prefer that you did. it's ungracious of you to smack a guy as he's heading out the door. especially, one who took the time to be interviewed by the site your a moderator of.

you are in some serious need of personal growth.

19 hours ago, Lou said:

ok

(I knew you couldn't name one, btw) 

what are we talking about, btw?

edit: i just saw your previous post that i missed.

allow me to retort. i don't give a squirt of piss if he never wrote a single interesting word about the angels. what he did do, was do the job he was paid to do by mlb, which was cover the angels moves and not editorialize. the facts, as i mentioned, that he took the time to be interviewed by this site, and do his job in the relatively brief time he was in the position should serve as enough impetus for anyone with a bit of class to allow him to walk out the door without being criticized as never have written an interesting word about the team.

unfortunately for us, you're the suck ass that has to take a shot as someone leaves the room. to me, it's very similar to prince dying and the people who took the time here to talk about how they didn't like him. it's cool if you didn't like alden and feel he didn't contribute, but why take the time to point that out in a thread announcing his departure?

i'll tell you what your answer is, "because this is the thread where we're talking about alden". if i'm right, then it just serves to illustrate my point.

btw, when i say you're a suck ass. i'm just talking about how you choose to interact with others here. you don't have to be like that, it's not genetic. i'm talking about behavior, but it's behavior that you repeat.

12 hours ago, Stradling said:

I'm with @ukyah on this one @Lou.  I feel people who give this site their time should be treated with a bit more respect than that.  

it's disrespectful to say I didn't find any of his writings interesting? it's called a critique of his work, not him as a person. I'm 100% he doesn't give a rat's ass about it. from everything I've heard he's a great guy. Let's not forget that Reagins,Dipoto and yes, even Arte have given their time to this site. I'll make you a deal, as soon as all criticism of those three gentlemen cease, I'll refrain from giving my honest opinion on anyone else who has given their time to AW. 

keep me posted. 

4 hours ago, ukyah said:

what are we talking about, btw?

edit: i just saw your previous post that i missed.

allow me to retort. i don't give a squirt of piss if he never wrote a single interesting word about the angels. what he did do, was do the job he was paid to do by mlb, which was cover the angels moves and not editorialize. the facts, as i mentioned, that he took the time to be interviewed by this site, and do his job in the relatively brief time he was in the position should serve as enough impetus for anyone with a bit of class to allow him to walk out the door without being criticized as never have written an interesting word about the team.

unfortunately for us, you're the suck ass that has to take a shot as someone leaves the room. to me, it's very similar to prince dying and the people who took the time here to talk about how they didn't like him. it's cool if you didn't like alden and feel he didn't contribute, but why take the time to point that out in a thread announcing his departure?

i'll tell you what your answer is, "because this is the thread where we're talking about alden". if i'm right, then it just serves to illustrate my point.

btw, when i say you're a suck ass. i'm just talking about how you choose to interact with others here. you don't have to be like that, it's not genetic. i'm talking about behavior, but it's behavior that you repeat.

you don't care that he never wrote an interesting article.

i do. 

sorry, I didn't read anything after that because that's all I commented on. plus, you said never mind before so I assumed you weren't interested in discussing it further so I'll grant you your wish.

but remember, no criticizing Reagins, Dipoto or Arte from this point on. 

On 8/7/2016 at 9:05 PM, Lou said:

you don't care that he never wrote an interesting article.

i do. 

sorry, I didn't read anything after that because that's all I commented on. plus, you said never mind before so I assumed you weren't interested in discussing it further so I'll grant you your wish.

but remember, no criticizing Reagins, Dipoto or Arte from this point on. 

you just continue to not get it. the unreachable star.

feel free to criticize reagins, dipoto or arte to your heart's content, as should anyone else here. it is a message board, after all. the point was you chose to go negative in a thread that was meant to be a goodbye to a contributor. but you know, you were just expressing your opinion. why shouldn't you do that?

relatedly, since you previously asked,  i read alden's last angels Q&A today. it was pretty interesting and had some good opinions. you should check it out, i'm, sure it's posted on this site somewhere.

Funny, I don't recall you getting all misty-eyed when reagins and dipoto left. 

The guy didn't die. He's actually choosing to leave... for a better job. But you can go ahead with your eulogy. I don't give a rat's ass about this, as i'm sure the dearly departed doesn't either,  and will continue to voice my opinion here just as everyone else is encouraged to do. If your fragile sensibilities can't handle it, don't read it. 

Edited by Lou