• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GOP Interns

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

We on the left, nate, have known the GOP is a racist institution for decades.

Your party keeps minorities down by telling them they are victims who are incapable of supporting themselves and bettering their lives without the help of government. So which is really the racist party?

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

Your party keeps minorities down by telling them they are victims who are incapable of supporting themselves and bettering their lives without the help of government. So which is really the racist party?

Which is my party? I'm registered with no party.

On 7/19/2016 at 9:59 AM, Lawrence said:

How many fat Polacks has he seen?

My wife and I were in Wisconsin last year to watch the PGA championship.  We had dinner at this delightful place off a small lake.  The young waitress was two bills.

My wife asked if the dish was spicy.  The waitress said that if it was too spicy, she could just "dip it in ranch (dressing)".

You can't make this up.

5 hours ago, yk9001 said:

My wife and I were in Wisconsin last year to watch the PGA championship.  We had dinner at this delightful place off a small lake.  The young waitress was two bills.

My wife asked if the dish was spicy.  The waitress said that if it was too spicy, she could just "dip it in ranch (dressing)".

You can't make this up.

Lol, really?  That is pretty bad.  I know it is the stereotype but I don't get that much but we are in a more affluent and educated area I guess.

You were up in Sheboygan I take it?

http://www.jimandlindas.net/pages/home.html

It was a super fun, memorable evening.  The lake at sunset was spectacular.

We sat at the bar waiting for a table, struck up a convo with an older (than us) couple that were talking PGA.  They brought their drinks over and sat with us.  NEVER has happened in so Cal.

The guy came by during our dinner and asked how everything was.

I didn't love the meal, but everything else about the evening was a 10+.  I'd retire to frigging lake winnebego.  My wife wouldn't.

42 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

http://www.jimandlindas.net/pages/home.html

It was a super fun, memorable evening.  The lake at sunset was spectacular.

We sat at the bar waiting for a table, struck up a convo with an older (than us) couple that were talking PGA.  They brought their drinks over and sat with us.  NEVER has happened in so Cal.

The guy came by during our dinner and asked how everything was.

I didn't love the meal, but everything else about the evening was a 10+.  I'd retire to frigging lake winnebego.  My wife wouldn't.

Yeah it is amazing up there.  That is probably 45 minutes from where I live.  Lake Winnebago is not small though, it is a very large lake just small compared to Lake Michigan.