• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout has already matched his SB total from last season.

Taylor

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

he had one stolen the other night, but albert fouled off a pitch.  Albert fouling off pitches that Trout is stealing is the most consistent thing he does.

ANOTHER reason I hate Albert.  God, he is annoying.

I don't know if you know this, but Albert actually invented the Amber Alert.  

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

We get the equivalent of an Amber Alert every time he passes up some old dead guy for 13th place on the all time RBI list.

Its a tossup which is less interesting.

It was actually Albert that suggested the name change to Arte.  They were at a benefit supporting city and state employees trying to raise pension funds.  

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

He's at 11 SB now, which is what he ended up with in 2015. He'll never get 49 SB again, but it's encouraging to see him improving in that area. If he could settle at 25 SB's a season, that would be awesome.

I feel so much better when he is stranded in scoring position.