• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cleveland Indians

Kluber has allowed just over SIX hits per 9 innings, and has a sub 0.90 WHIP.

He may have the edge on Sale at this point.   Lower ERA and WHIP, higher WAR (6.8 to 5.9), matching 16 wins

Most of all is this for Kluber:

Before hitting the DL for a month after his May 2 start: in 37 innings, 5.10 ERA and 1.40 WHIP

Upon returning June 1: in 138 innings, 1.90 ERA and 0.75 WHIP

Cleveland unreal right now.

Cleveland- Houston in ALCS?

Washington - Chicago in NLCS?

Dodgers sure are tanking at the wrong time.

I think Kershaw is beating SF tonight.

But geez.

Cleveland is just unstoppable........Houston seems like a team of destiny.

Washington has healthy starters finally and tough but seem to have the best team that falls short.

Dodgers need to get out their funk -- it's going to lead to a first round exit.........they must be hoping against hope that St. Louis does not make the playoffs.

Another fun stat. The Indians opponents have scored 33 runs during the streak. The Indians have HIT 39 HRS during that streak. Counting today's partial game.

So,  basically, opponents are averaging ~1.6 runs per game, while the Indians are averaging about 2 HRs per game.

And still no Brantley or Kipnis, two starters. And no Andrew Miller, the premier setup guy over the last couple seasons.

This team could actually be BETTER by the time the playoffs start.

Things are getting ugly for Detroit.

from ESPN: Frustrations are boiling over for the Tigers, Feeling that Buck Farmer has been getting squeezed, catcher James McCann and then manager Brad Ausmus were ejected by home-plate ump Quinn Wolcott. Backup catcher John Hicks then "missed" a pitch that hit Wolcott in the shoulder.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Things are getting ugly for Detroit.

from ESPN: Frustrations are boiling over for the Tigers, Feeling that Buck Farmer has been getting squeezed, catcher James McCann and then manager Brad Ausmus were ejected by home-plate ump Quinn Wolcott. Backup catcher John Hicks then "missed" a pitch that hit Wolcott in the shoulder.

I'm watching the game. I dont think Hicks' miss was intentional. He was crossed up. He had just entered the game and there was a runner on second. Hicks set up low and outside and it was a running fastball, up and in.

But I thought about the same thing, when it happened. BTW, I really thought the Indians were getting some favorable pitch calls that the Tigers were not. I certainly understood the Tigers frustration. That ump was having a bad day.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

If they win these next 5 games (2 vs Tiggers and 3 vs KC), the Tuesday game in Anaheim would see them trying for a MLB record tying 26th straight win.

And I'm sure the Angels would be more than willing to oblige them in their quest for the record.

Indians win 5-3, new AL record 21 straight wins.   

Clevenger, although looking like the frosh HS pitcher in Dazed and Confused, improved to 10-5 with a 3.21 ERA and 1.27 WHIP.  

Speaking of Dazed and Confused, O'Bannion needs to focus his attention on Dipussy!  

Thank you for nothing, Dipussy!   Clevenger for Pestano?   Really? Really? Really?   Really??