• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros - 5/28

4 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

Yes. It's an impossible situation for sure but that ball was nowhere close to the strike zone.

And it was t he first time he saw a live pitch all day.  Of course he could look bad.  This is what I hate about the board.  People b ash players out of pure hate.  You  didn't like how people were saying Cowart should play so he had to bash when Cowart was put into a near impossible siruation.

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

And it was t he first time he saw a live pitch all day.  Of course he could look bad.  This is what I hate about the board.  People b ash players out of pure hate.  The poster didn't like how people were saying Cowart should play so he had to bash when Cowart was put into a near impossible siruation.

???

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Why are umpires ejecting players so quickly? This isn't right.

It was because Escobar pointed at the plate. You could even read his lips when Scioscia came out where he said "He showed me up".

Seemed pretty quick to me, though. It's not like that time Ichiro took his bat and drew a line where the ball crossed

32 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Silver lining... The Mariners lost.

They pulled one out of the Angels bag if tricks. Had runners at 1st & 3rd with NO OUTS in the bottom of the 9th and failed to score. Bad baserunning cost them the game.

I just finished watching the end of that game on mlb.tv. Saying they failed to score with 1st & 3rd with no outs doesn't give justice to that train-wreck. I have no idea what went through Seager's head, but it was definitely the wrong thing. Not often you get to see a game end on two reviews in the same play.