• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks For the Quarter Billion

Thanks for taking Pujols huge contract off our hands. Sure looks like a boat anchor. You better get a wheel chair out at first base. Your going to need it. Hahahahaha. Here is a hint, try a farm team. Nah the Angels like used up has beens. Have fun sucking!

• Blarg locked this topic
  • Chuck unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, CardsRule said:

Thanks for taking Pujols huge contract off our hands. Sure looks like a boat anchor. You better get a wheel chair out at first base. Your going to need it. Hahahahaha. Here is a hint, try a farm team. Nah the Angels like used up has beens. Have fun sucking!

I don't even know where to start. 

• You didn't have a contract with Pujlos, so we didn't take anything off your hands.  You were unable to resign him because you're in Missouri.  Or as the rest of the world refers to it, "where?"   
  • To me, he looks like a lawnmower.  I'm thinking we both flunked the Rorschach test.
  • "Your going to need it."  The word you're looking for is "you're."  "Your" shows ownership or possession.  "You're" is an abbreviation of "you are."  It's a contraction.  You might as well Google that too while you're looking up Rorschach test.  (Come on.  We both know you had to look it up.  But no shame there.  The more you know!  Shooting star with a rainbow.)
  • If only we could get a farm system that produced players like Mike Trout.  Darn! 
  • As a proud card carrying member of the LBGT community, I'm sure that sucking is something you really enjoy.  And hey, no judgements here my friend!  If sucking is your thing, by all means ... suck away!  But while it may seem like a natural and good natured way to end a dialog to you, we just don't like sucking the way you do.  Again, no judgements!  But please don't cast your activities onto us.  That said, I get your point.  The Angels are certainly struggling so far this year.  Nothing worse than being 5 games out of 1st place.  Unless you're (see ... there's that "you're" again) like the Cards and 8 games out of 1st place.  

8 hours ago, CardsRule said:

Sorry about your loss. 

Go Rams!

Meh.  Dude had 40 HRs and almost 100 RBIs last year.  I'll take that.  We're like 5 weeks into the season, and he's hardly my biggest concern with this team right now.  

His contract is for much more than what he brings to the team on the field.  

8 hours ago, cezero said:

I applaud anybody who applies their ELL skills to a sports message board. 

Print it out, show it to your teacher, and he'll probably give you bonus points. 

What, all teachers are male?

Sexist.