• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Soto Origato?

My first game watching this season. Is that Victor's standard call on Soto HRs? I know that was only his second.

Have I missed any other silliness? Is Oppo taco back?

I wish. Did he stop because some internet geeks teased him?

Rojas seems to get more irritated and snarky every year.

I have thought that as well. I think Victor is great, and I love listening to him. But it wouldn't surprise me if he was eventually relieved of his duties for not being more of a company man.

I thought it was great. And it almost seemed planned the way they said it together. You guys need to lighten up a little. It could be a long year. Let them have some fun.

And for the record, I love the snarkiness. He's frustrated watching this team. He's just telling it like it is

I have thought that as well. I think Victor is great, and I love listening to him. But it wouldn't surprise me if he was eventually relieved of his duties for not being more of a company man.

The snarkiness is exactly why I like listening to him so much.  He also gives credit when it's due, so I'm good with the snark.