• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

He's not funny when he is being conservative, right?

No,he's just not funny when he's not funny. They both still have moments but for the most part they sorta suck now. To be fair, most comedians have a limited shelf life.  Very few have an entire career being solidly funny. Patton Oswalt ,Brian Posehn, Kyle Kinane - I used to love all of them and now they're mostly eh to me.

9 minutes ago, nate said:

Lewis Black is immortal though

I have a hard time getting past his schtick.  

Greg Giraldo is still one of my favorites, perhaps because he died before he could get stale.  Mark Normand is good right now, so is Neil Brennan.

17 minutes ago, Glen said:

No,he's just not funny when he's not funny. They both still have moments but for the most part they sorta suck now. To be fair, most comedians have a limited shelf life.  Very few have an entire career being solidly funny. Patton Oswalt ,Brian Posehn, Kyle Kinane - I used to love all of them and now they're mostly eh to me.

Fair enough

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Only logo t-shirts I own are Angels, Browns, Trojans, local high school and my company.

Daily show was funny at times and while I didn't enjoy when he went full lib I certainly recognize that many times it was still funny.

So everything is good.

56 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

Stewart had his funny moments but that show just plain sucks now

Yeah, Stewart has really gone downhill.

Is anyone here actually willing to argue that the Daily Show is good right now?  John Oliver is pretty damn good even with the a few marks off against the show for being understandably afraid of going after Hillary too much. But the Daily Show?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/peter-kadzik-john-podesta-wikileaks/

Hacked email appears to show DOJ official tipping Clinton campaign about review

An email released by WikiLeaks on Wednesday appears to show a senior Justice Department official sending information about the State Department's review of Hillary Clinton's emails to her presidential campaign -- a move that comes as the Justice Department is under increased scrutiny for its handling of the email investigation.

The email plays into Republican candidate Donald Trump's long-running narrative that Clinton and her entourage belong to a corrupt political elite seeking to exert influence at the Justice Department. Over the summer, days before the FBI announced it had completed its investigation into the private server, Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch aboard her government plane, sparking accusations of a conflict of interest.

The comedian podcasts... you just gotta listen to bits that make youtube. At some point you realize they're only prepared about 10% of the time and most comedians have to shit out 50 jokes to find a funny one. 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

The comedian podcasts... you just gotta listen to bits that make youtube. At some point you realize they're only prepared about 10% of the time and most comedians have to shit out 50 jokes to find a funny one. 

I have no idea how daily shows like the nighttime talk shows and the Daily Show come up with material even with an entire team. And people wonder why they go back to the well for the same material so often.

12 minutes ago, nate said:

Pretty sure I have made that obvious already.

No, what you've made very clear is your disdain for anyone that doesn't share your view. But then again, I'm not on this site all that much and may have missed it. If that's the case, then ok, go Hillary.

20 minutes ago, Jim said:

No, what you've made very clear is your disdain for anyone that doesn't share your view. But then again, I'm not on this site all that much and may have missed it. If that's the case, then ok, go Hillary.

You obviously haven't read my posts.

2 hours ago, Jim said:

ha don't pay attention to nate.

nobody else does either.