• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Chicago Cubs...

Chuck

I still want the team predicted to go all the way to fall flat on their faces in the playoffs.

I guess by nature I always go against the strongest teams, hoping the underdog wins it if it's not the Angels.

Go Pirates, Mets. Screw the Cubs.

Arte's biggest mistake was hiring Dipoto who had very little GM experience instead of hiring a President of Baseball Operations type (like the Cubs) and allow that person to hire a GM. Who knows, Scioscia might've been sent packing already.

16-0 slaughter of the Reds last night.

12-4 start.

And Oh yeah, almost forgot..

Arrieta struck out six, walked four and threw 119 pitches in his second career no-hitter. The reigning National League Cy Young award winner improved to 4-0 on the season and lowered his ERA to 0.87. In his previous start last Saturday, Arrieta limited the Colorado Rockies to five hits in eight shutout innings.