• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greg Mahle is here to stay

Amen regarding Salas!

Played on the same team with Mahle's dad, also Greg in high school. He was an outstanding LH pitcher himself. Greg Sr. has another, younger son in the Reds org that's doing well. Greg Jr. will do well with the halo's.

My kid hit very well off both Greg and Tyler (rival high school in the Golden West League)... And Tyler was one of the Top Pitchers in CIF the year they graduated. Greg did pretty much what he does now different arm slots to throw off balance and change eye level... Tyler threw hard and his tendencies were to tip his breaking ball. 

We wouldn't be quick to send Salas packing, he's been here 3 years. At this point we know what he is, a very frustrating pitcher that seems to give up the big hit.

I don't give a crap if he's been here ten years ... FYI most relievers are frustrating. Still too early into the season to make a decision on him IMO.

Good day sir

Cant believe how overboard many are going, after ONE FRICKIN' APPEARANCE in an Angel uni.

His delivery reminds me of Jim Kaat.

It's cool, this is our balance, because half the board will hate him, Scioscia, Arte and Eppler when he gives up his first run or allows an inherited runner to score.

Cant believe how overboard many are going, after ONE FRICKIN' APPEARANCE in an Angel uni.

His delivery reminds me of Jim Kaat.

The OP said he looked "nasty". Everyone else said they like what they saw. Not sure that constitutes as being "overboard"...but ok.

Yeah I wouldn't mind substituting Salas for Guerra at this point. Truth is I think guerra might still be a good late inning reliever. Mahle didn't looked fazed at all and Morin looks ready to make a run for the late innings as well. This team is better than most non-Angel fans realize.

Just wait until the offense starts firing on all cylinders.