• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Mysterious 28 Pages on 9/11 That Everyone’s Talking About

Because not even professional pilots could fly a 757 straight into the 2nd floor of the Pentagon.

You're assuming they were aiming for the 2nd floor. I'm pretty sure they would've been happy hitting any part of the building.

I've heard their intended target was Nordstrom in the Pentagon City Mall.

Edited by Lou

There is NO WAY a 757 could execute a 270° corkscrew descent at 460 knots without the wings being ripped right off. ATC thought it was an F-16 because it couldn't have been a commercial aircraft.

im not a pilot, ive only messed with it. You are, so i wont argue what a plane can and cannot do.

What i can say is that what youre saying about what a plane can and cannot do, do you think a cruise missile could? Do you think a cruise missile could knock down power lines and commo tower equipment on top of a building a mile away and not detonate?

At any rate, not sure if this is what youre getting at, but

Theres over 100 people who say they saw a plane hit the building. Thats a shit ton of people to pay off to lie. And youd probably have to keep paying them to keep it going...

Theres no way anyone saw that and mistook it for a commercial plane. Zero. And the only other missile we have in that class is the SLAM, which is smaller than a tomahawk.

Again, i cant argue the physics youre saying, because you know more about flying than i do. But im sure theres several thousand who can.

Yes, by going through an entire landing checklist page which includes extending the flaps, slats, adjusting the trim and slowing down to the appropriate speed to maintain the proper glide slope.

Also, pilots tend to avoid 8,000 ft descending corkscrews at 460 knots on final.

these are all things you would do to avoid crashing id think...

What I don't get about truthers is if the government allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into the North Tower and they allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into the South Tower and they allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into a field why would they shoot a missile at the Pentagon? Why wouldn't they just allow another plane to be hijacked and crashed? Doesn't make sense.

I could actually go along with the government involvement thing until they start saying weird things like this. Then it makes me start to doubt all of the logical things they say, too.

Basically its like this. A group of people decided that they could make a lot of money with oil. Instead of price gouging the already existing oil we purchase from the gulf states, mexico, Venezuela, and other places, they decided they wanted iraqi oil. Instead of using their political clout to pressure the govt to ease sanctions on iraq under saddam, they decided they needed to invade.

So they hatched a plan. They decided to create 19 men, mostly saudis and palestinians. They then framed these guys as part of the bin laden network. And why not! AQ had previously vowed jihad against the west, both military and civilians, and attacked our embassies abroad, a warship, as well had connections to the false flag WTC attack in 1991. The one where the blind shiek vowed they would try again. It would be an easy sale.

So the plan was to pay off shit tons of people to lace 2 seperate 100 story buildings with wired demo. To do so, they hired the best in the business, who were able to do it overnight once employees went home but finished before they came back the next morning. And they were so good at it, nobody noticed any wired explosives spread throughout EVERY floor when they came back to work that day. Thats top notch stuff, not middle of the mall shit.

They then flew holograms or drone commercial airliners into the two buildings. It was impressive that flying a plane into what at that point was a gunpowder magazine didnt blow it all up immediately, but again, these guys were good.

They then launched a cruise missile the size of the airplane that actually launches the cruise missiles (which is impressive), taking the time to paint it to look like an american airlines flight. (As well as paying off various actors to say they saw something). They also ninja style snuck fake airplane parts like wheels and placed them in front of the building while hundreds of people fought the fire right in front, without anyone seeing them do it.

For insurance, in case those 3 false flags didnt work, they crashed a 4th plane in the middle of nowhere...knowing that would send us over the edge.

After doing this in broad daylight, in front of millions, they obviously had spent some coin. 2 hologram planes plus cruise missile plus waste/insurance plane in random field. Plus wired demolitions, plus actors pretending to witness these events.

After doing all of this, they duped the american people into invading afghanistan, which any idiot can see on a map is only ONE country away from the iraqi oil fields. Duh.

The powers that be agreed this plan was complicated, requiring both flawless execution as well as a few thousand people being able to keep a secret....but also agreed it made a hell of a lot more sense than easing embargos on iraq in exchange for oil. Or simply slant drilling from kuwait, like iraq had done to kuwait.

Credit is due to the bush 1st term cabinet. They were able to do in 8 months in office what that homo clinton never had the balls to do in 2 full terms.

P.S. ignore any statements bin laden later gave where he said "f*ck yeah we did it!" Hes a CIA agent.

What I don't get about truthers is if the government allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into the North Tower and they allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into the South Tower and they allowed a plane to be hijacked and crashed into a field why would they shoot a missile at the Pentagon? Why wouldn't they just allow another plane to be hijacked and crashed? Doesn't make sense.

I could actually go along with the government involvement thing until they start saying weird things like this. Then it makes me start to doubt all of the logical things they say, too.

All the truthers ever do is try and cast doubt on individual pieces of the official story. The reason there is no consensus alternative explanation from the truthers is that their own theories about "the truth" are so far out there they could never get any of these other skeptical idiots to buy into it.

Basically its like this. A group of people decided that they could make a lot of money with oil. Instead of price gouging the already existing oil we purchase from the gulf states, mexico, Venezuela, and other places, they decided they wanted iraqi oil. Instead of using their political clout to pressure the govt to ease sanctions on iraq under saddam, they decided they needed to invade.

So they hatched a plan. They decided to create 19 men, mostly saudis and palestinians. They then framed these guys as part of the bin laden network. And why not! AQ had previously vowed jihad against the west, both military and civilians, and attacked our embassies abroad, a warship, as well had connections to the false flag WTC attack in 1991. The one where the blind shiek vowed they would try again. It would be an easy sale.

So the plan was to pay off shit tons of people to lace 2 seperate 100 story buildings with wired demo. To do so, they hired the best in the business, who were able to do it overnight once employees went home but finished before they came back the next morning. And they were so good at it, nobody noticed any wired explosives spread throughout EVERY floor when they came back to work that day. Thats top notch stuff, not middle of the mall shit.

They then flew holograms or drone commercial airliners into the two buildings. It was impressive that flying a plane into what at that point was a gunpowder magazine didnt blow it all up immediately, but again, these guys were good.

They then launched a cruise missile the size of the airplane that actually launches the cruise missiles (which is impressive), taking the time to paint it to look like an american airlines flight. (As well as paying off various actors to say they saw something). They also ninja style snuck fake airplane parts like wheels and placed them in front of the building while hundreds of people fought the fire right in front, without anyone seeing them do it.

For insurance, in case those 3 false flags didnt work, they crashed a 4th plane in the middle of nowhere...knowing that would send us over the edge.

After doing this in broad daylight, in front of millions, they obviously had spent some coin. 2 hologram planes plus cruise missile plus waste/insurance plane in random field. Plus wired demolitions, plus actors pretending to witness these events.

After doing all of this, they duped the american people into invading afghanistan, which any idiot can see on a map is only ONE country away from the iraqi oil fields. Duh.

The powers that be agreed this plan was complicated, requiring both flawless execution as well as a few thousand people being able to keep a secret....but also agreed it made a hell of a lot more sense than easing embargos on iraq in exchange for oil. Or simply slant drilling from kuwait, like iraq had done to kuwait.

Credit is due to the bush 1st term cabinet. They were able to do in 8 months in office what that homo clinton never had the balls to do in 2 full terms.

P.S. ignore any statements bin laden later gave where he said "f*ck yeah we did it!" Hes a CIA agent.

You left out the part where the CIA took command of the 4 real planes, and landed them at super secret military bases where they executed all of the passengers, then dismantled the planes to remove all evidence.

I would expect them to find large, intact engines like they did at the towers and are hanging in the 9/11 museum. Jet engines are pretty indestructible.

I would also expect to see a hole bigger than 8 feet and with marks where the wings hit.

So how long have you worked for the NTSB?

You left out the part where the CIA took command of the 4 real planes, and landed them at super secret military bases where they executed all of the passengers, then dismantled the planes to remove all evidence.

What the hell?. The CIA? That's utterly ridiculous.

It was Jason Bourne

I think a reasonable person would have to acknowledge that either (1) there's missing information the government doesn't know or isn't telling us, or (2) somebody is flat out lying about the pilots' flying skills. This does NOT mean you have to accept or deny that 9/11 was an inside job.  It's just one piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit. 

How come the flight instructors who said the terrorists "couldn't fly a Cessna" went poof in the years after 9/11?  Did the Feds hit them with a gag order?  Were they phony to begin with?

A more plausible conspiracy would be that the FBI/CIA completely effed up in preventing 9/11 so the terrorists' life stories have been fabricated to save face.

I think a reasonable person would have to acknowledge that either (1) there's missing information the government doesn't know or isn't telling us, or (2) somebody is flat out lying about the pilots' flying skills. This does NOT mean you have to accept or deny that 9/11 was an inside job. It's just one piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit.

How come the flight instructors who said the terrorists "couldn't fly a Cessna" went poof in the years after 9/11? Did the Feds hit them with a gag order? Were they phony to begin with?

A more plausible conspiracy would be that the FBI/CIA completely effed up in preventing 9/11 so the terrorists' life stories have been fabricated to save face.

did these flight school witnesses disappear, or is it just not really a news story anymore so they havent been in the spotlight?

I agree the intelligence agencies dropped the ball big time. I think what it was was simply underestimating what AQs intentions were, and their cqpabilities. We probably expected going forward more attacks abroad, but probably chalked it up to "cost of business" in the middle east.

I think a reasonable person would have to acknowledge that either (1) there's missing information the government doesn't know or isn't telling us, or (2) somebody is flat out lying about the pilots' flying skills. This does NOT mean you have to accept or deny that 9/11 was an inside job.  It's just one piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit. 

How come the flight instructors who said the terrorists "couldn't fly a Cessna" went poof in the years after 9/11?  Did the Feds hit them with a gag order?  Were they phony to begin with?

i think it's completely reasonable that there is info that hasn't been released to the public, mostly national security type things. But i also think this story is pretty much WYSIWYG.

i think the truthers won't ever accept the general explanation of things because their view is jaded by the firm conviction that our gov't consistently hides the truth from us (like the JFK and RFK assassinations, WMDs in Iraq, etc.).

i think it's completely reasonable that there is info that hasn't been released to the public, mostly national security type things. But i also think this story is pretty much WYSIWYG.

i think the truthers won't ever accept the general explanation of things because their view is jaded by the firm conviction that our gov't consistently hides the truth from us (like the JFK and RFK assassinations, WMDs in Iraq, etc.).

Some people hold to the idea that mainstream conspiracy theories are actually authored by the government to divert people's attention from the real truth.  I wouldn't be surprised if the 9/11 "inside job" notion is just a ruse to hide the failures of the FBI and CIA leading up to 9/11, which, as you know, virtually nobody talks about.  The Feds have thousands of sociologists, psychologists, and psychiatrists more than capable of creating a kooky social engineering campaign to divert people's suspicions.

The hype surrounding Area 51 is a great example because so much of what they do is unnecessary "theater" intended to screw with people's heads.  They could eliminate the "camo dudes" if they wanted to by building walls or electric fences to keep people out, but having them present helps to fuel the conspiracy, as does the government fleet of Janet Airlines 737's which fly out of McCarran in Las Vegas.  Nellis AFB is just 15 miles to the north, the 737's are registered to the Air Force, and yet they use McCarran as a terminal.  Similarly, the reports of aliens and flying saucers are all designed to spook people so they stop asking questions.