• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bad News For Bernie Followers

Donald Trump is going to get the required delegates and is not going to be allowed to run in the end. I disagree with both Bernie and Trump but the fact that no matter how many votes they get and it doesn't matter shows you how far our "democracy" has deteriorated.

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/03/cleveland_seeking_to_buy_riot.html

The city is already preparing for it for the republican side.

I honestly don't even know what I want. Like I have said before, part of me is just happy we aren't talking about abortion and gay marriage. But man, can't we get an outsider that isn't a total asshat like Trump? Isn't there that guy or woman somewhere that could bring fiscal responsibility and is electable and doesn't care about what adults do in the privacy of their own homes?

There are plenty of people like that.

Problem is they either don't want to run for office or can't win because of the hard lines of both parties.

That is why I am hoping that Gary Johnson at least makes a ripple in the main election because maybe the next time a middle of the road candidate would have a better chance.

There are plenty of people like that.

Problem is they either don't want to run for office or can't win because of the hard lines of both parties.

That is why I am hoping that Gary Johnson at least makes a ripple in the main election because maybe the next time a middle of the road candidate would have a better chance.

Like most I am sick of politics. President of the United States is equal parts most powerful person in the world and most overrated position on the planet.

I think after a while politics makes most candidates or elected individuals jaded to some degree.  You go in with the best intentions then you see how corrupt and screwed up it really is even on the local level and how little or nothing gets done without backroom deals.  I think Adam said as much before but most politicians have got to be at least a bit crazy, power hungry or sadistic to play the game.  If Meg Whitman was willing to spend almost 150M of her own money which was about 12% of her net worth trying to get elected as governor of CA there's something about it alluring to some people that I'm glad I don't have.