• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Europe is under attack by terrorists...

I think he's asking if San Bernardino fits terrorist attack or workplace violence. But that's just a guess.

How do you define whether or not someone was attacked? Do they have to die?

Isn't it both workplace violence and terrorism? It's a pretty damned simple venn diagram.

Trump is all about trying to sell a false sense of security. His supporters want simple answers to complex problems.

Is Ted Cruz any better though? Today he said that the US should start surveillance Muslim neighborhoods. Yesterday he said that if elected, he would move the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Like that wouldn't tick off the Middle East and put us in danger for more attacks.

one of the complications to this idea is the fact that so many muslims immigrants have relocated to a ton of places in europe. you can stay out of the middle east, but the middle east has come to several european countries, and it isn't going well.

If we dig a little deeper we would probably find that most of the people involved in the attacks in Europe come from North African countries that are former colonies of Europe. A lasting benefit of the global imperialism of their forefathers.

All Presidential candidates attempt to sell a false sense of security. Kind of their thing.

True but he's the only one advocating for torture, banning an entire religion, killing the family of terrorists, etc. I don't really believe he's in favor of all that. But he knows his audience and what they like to hear even though he's aware that none of those things can be accomplished. I suppose in that sense he's not much different from the other candidates.

If we dig a little deeper we would probably find that most of the people involved in the attacks in Europe come from North African countries that are former colonies of Europe. A lasting benefit of the global imperialism of their forefathers.

friend of mine thinks one of the reasons there have been so many mexicans coming into the US illegally is to pay us back for taking their land in bad deal after another, plus the mexican war in 1846.

your idea and his both have legs.

You mean produce and use our own oil? My god what a concept.

It goes way further than that. They buy hundreds of billions worth of arms with the understanding that we'll still be there. They all drive Tahoes while chatting on iPhones and smoking Marlboros. Only terrorists drive Toyotas.

friend of mine thinks one of the reasons there have been so many mexicans coming into the US illegally is to pay us back for taking their land in bad deal after another, plus the mexican war in 1846.

your idea and his both have legs.

Or, maybe they just want to live in what they think is a better place.

Nah, gotta be the conspiracy.

I was working nights at The Post Group as an Edit Assist when the Scorpions showed up to cut their concert version of Hurricane into a music video. They went everywhere in their stage outfits, full leather with chains and shit. They kept wanting to know where the underground clubs in Hollywood were. Which had all the hot movie star women. They so wanted to be American rock stars and live that dream they read about in the German trades.

I could only think that the whole group would be like the SNL skit of the Corsican Brothers out in a club. Wild and crazy guys looking for foxes with their huge American breasts.

Edited by notti