• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gary Johnson on Donald Trump

Imagine if he knew this...

He understands Mr. Trump’s sleeping patterns and how he likes his steak (“It would rock on the plate, it was so well done”), and how Mr. Trump insists — despite the hair salon on the premises — on doing his own hair.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/us/politics/donald-trump-butler-mar-a-lago.html

Funny how he thought Trump would mention his name at a debate. Someone is desperate for attention.

I believe he's talking about a general election debate. He's in a lawsuit right now trying to allow any candidate who qualifies for enough electoral votes to win the election to be a part of the general debates. Right now the committee in charge of deciding who can be in debates is run by the Dems and Reps. I believe he's saying that if he wins the suit and they appear in the same debate then Trump would say something.

Libertarians are just Republicans who are too ashamed to admit it.

This is a silly statement. Not sure that if you believe it or not but if you do then I suggest you do some reading. Look up how Libertarians feel about social issues.

Hell, you're in a thread about Gary Johnson, a Libertarian who is in favor of opening up our borders. Doesn't sound very Republican to me.

Are we sure this is Gary Johnson?  I've never actually seen him before.

ha, was just going to say the same thing.

unfortunately, it'll probably also be the last time we see him due to his lack of advertising.

Now you have two choices:  A bitch that wouldn't blow her husband and almost got him impeached cause he had to take care of with help of a fat Jewish girl, or a winner who nails hot Eastern Euro broads like a champ.  A winner.  He even makes f'ing STEAKS.

Stop being pussies.

giphy.gif