• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AJ, true?

It cares about which lobbyist got your business so much welfare cash. 

I've never heard a "liberal" rant about ones individual wealth. Actually its typically conservatives who whine and complain about how much ball players make, explain why they shouldn't have to tip, and point their finger at people who work the system to earn a better living than they do working.    

Theres nothing wrong with being rich. Theres a lot wrong with leveraging your wealth to make the world a shittier place.

I'm lost.

And if you think being a plumber is the gateway to riches I encourage you to try. I'd wager not 10% of this board is in decent enough shape to do anything blue collar 

Who?

Anyhow, the point isn't being a plumber. It's starting and growing a business. Being an entrepreneur instead of trading dollars for hours. The smaller point is acquiring skills that pay more than another, hence plumber vs teacher. 

Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur. In many ways it actually sucks. However there are ways to be an employee and make more than the business owner or at least more than 95% of the population. Get skills that are in demand. If you're smart, become an anesthesiologist, if you're a dummy become a sales person, and so on. Just don't work at McD's and be upset that the wage stinks. 

We've been over this before, Adam - I'm not sure why you want to do it again. There is a grain of truth to that blog post, but it is also rather myopic, naive, and makes a lot of false equivalencies and assumptions that I simply don't agree with. It isn't sour grapes, its ideological.